FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just saw that nico apologized to hamilton and the team. Dude has officially bumped himself up to epic level trolling :rofl: how bad he got under everybody's skin :rofl: MF'in 2014 WDC!!!!

So he's got the WTC in the bag you think?

No. I'm just hopeful!! The level of QQ will be ASTRONOMICAL and I'd :rofl: allllllll winter long

30 point lead and you're only "hopeful" :yikes: what kind of faith is that to put on a driver with such talents???
By geetface9
It ain't over til it's over!! I'm not confident in anything except for that!! I don't have the same...misguided arrogance that a certain driver's fans seem to possess. I'm quite aware of my favorite drivers' shortcomings, which seems to be something of a unique trait :P
By geetface9
Ya! Who do they think they are?! They probably 'knew' hamilton was going to win the championship back in march, too!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: so misguided!!
I can't wait to see how Mercedes makes Lewis' car blow up this time. If that fails how will Nico cause Lewis to DNF this time now that he know the price is just a slap on the wrist! So exciting!

If Nico was a better driver we'd have been treated to really good racing. Anyone here remember Bahrain? Seems like forever ago since we actually saw a race.
By NHcheese
tbh its a misconception that Nico is slower than Hamilton, he has beaten Hamilton fairly in qualifying many times.
tbh its a misconception that Nico is slower than Hamilton, he has beaten Hamilton fairly in qualifying many times.

Take out Monaco and the two Lewis car blow ups and they're even. What Nico is good at is turning poles into race losses, no one has been better than him at that.
By geetface9

Take out Monaco and the two Lewis car blow ups and they're even. What Nico is good at is turning poles into race losses, no one has been better than him at that.

See NHcheese..how pompous the hamilton crowd is? "take out monaco and the two lewis car blows ups they're even" as if it were a fact that hamilton would have beat him. So haughty. The greater the pride, the greater the fall :thumbup:
By geetface9
I can't wait to see how Mercedes makes Lewis' car blow up this time. If that fails how will Nico cause Lewis to DNF this time now that he know the price is just a slap on the wrist! So exciting!

If Nico was a better driver we'd have been treated to really good racing. Anyone here remember Bahrain? Seems like forever ago since we actually saw a race.

Can you take the anti-rosberg tinged posts to the lewis vs nico thread, please? I'd hate to see a mod violate the gentleman's agreement, one might call it, that we have about not posting supportive things in a support thread.:director::director::director:
By spankyham

See NHcheese..how pompous the hamilton crowd is? "take out monaco and the two lewis car blows ups they're even" as if it were a fact that hamilton would have beat him. So haughty. The greater the pride, the greater the fall :thumbup:

I was enjoying the lighthearted stuff much more.

On the positive side, Kimi is relieved that both Lewis and Nico have graduated to running into moving targets :hehe:

Did Lewis beat Nico in quali last year? or did he beat him in the WDC? maybe best we stick to known facts when working out how the 'faster' driver who has evolved with the car gets beaten by the slower driver who has just joined
By geetface9

Did Lewis beat Nico in quali last year? or did he beat him in the WDC? maybe best we stick to known facts when working out how the 'faster' driver who has evolved with the car gets beaten by the slower driver who has just joined

take it to the lewis vs nico thread please. I'd be happy to debate it there

OH SNAP!! I DID IT FOR YOU!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
By LRW
Cant believe Nico made the same mistake twice in one race.

Is this the start of his downfall? Will I have to change my signature for next year?
By Hammer278
Cant believe Nico made the same mistake twice in one race.

Is this the start of his downfall? Will I have to change my signature for next year?

It's not tough to believe. After all that scrutiny when he had a car at close contact, he was facing the possibility of another close contact incident with the same car....and he bottled it instead. Just like how he bottled it at Canada and conveniently drove away.

You can say the guy's mental frame is broken. Let's see how he handles the heat in Singapore. I hope he outqualifies Lewis there, and Lewis reels him in again...instead of escape roads we have barriers in Singapore.

See our F1 related articles too!