FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

... ... wait... you mean pay as in purhasing similar sized breastesess themselves? or pay as in wanting to frolic with a manly man like THAT? :blush:
By Hammer278
... ... wait... you mean pay as in purhasing similar sized breastesess themselves? or pay as in wanting to frolic with a manly man like THAT? :blush:

You see Cookin, you gave WB some kind of hope now.
I thought those pictures were banned on here, maybe its time to do this.

Talking about Ron Jeremy, he and Flabio and maybe Luca, now he is looking for a gig - these 3 stud muffins could start a new racing series - first sleazebag to complete a circuit of Monaco without slobbering all over a friend of their granddaughters :hehe:
Many thought Max Verstappen would get a max slappen on his first outing but you gotta say - he handled this exactly like a kid who is meant to be that good would. So far the second best raw rookie I have seen after Hamilton. Lewis would have gone faster than Kyviat even if he had only a a few laps - IMO

Just going by what we have seen so far adjusted for car, we have 3 exciting and different Lewis wannabes for 2015, Mag is taking a lot of time to iron out inconsistencies but hes shown brief flashes, and Kyviat promises to be better than Seb and maybe even Ricc, and Verslappen, if promoted to RBR as Seb leaves, could give Ricc a roughing up.

You only expect to see a Lewis once a lifetime - arrive and unhinge the 2x WDC, finish on the podium on EVERY one of his first half year of F1, out qualify the 2x WDC etc etc,

I am looking forward to seeing max max his car and slappen a few of the massas
Sounds like someone's got it all figured out already.

ESPNF1 Ahead of his debut season with Toro Rosso next year, Red Bull protégée Max Verstappen has said the focus on mental strength in Formula One is "bullpoo".

Verstappen started his F1 career at just 17-years-old earlier this month when he drove a Toro Rosso during Friday practice for the Japanese Grand Prix. With just one year's experience in F3 under his belt, he will have a full race drive in F1 next year but says the pressure of racing at the top level of motorsport is not an issue.

"I have no problems at all with [mental strength]," he told Red Bull's website. "I'm really relaxed and I don't want to think about mental stress, or how strong you are mentally because, to be honest, I find it a bit bullpoo,"

Verstappen finished third in this season's European F3 championship after first testing an F3 car in August 2013. Up until that point he had been racing go-karts full time, but he said he adapted to the step up to proper racing cars quickly.

"Of course before you jump in the car you don't know what to expect. But after I did a few laps, I started to feel comfortable. You start to feel the limits a bit. It's completely different to go karts. I mean, the braking pedal, the throttle application, how you sit in the car, the view. That was the main difference really. But from the beginning we were quite fast, so I adapted quite well."
i was impressed by this kid on his first outing, despite the hype and despite his annoying dad. I like this report, not because of wha he said but that he said something he felt and believes even though it could bite him. This is what F1 needs more guys like this and not the politically drilled pretenders of whom there is no need to mention, theres a faint hint of the curious excitement of waiting to see what he will do next that I have not seen since Lewis arrived (apart from the sniff after Mags first race)
This guy here is obviously a natural - naturals dont have time to have mental weakness, its the cerebral ones who are cerebral enough to fear the back stepping out etc that have mental weakness and slumps and have extra needs to be able to perform

Red Bull have a chance to really repair their image and become the 'cool' team again once finger boy merges with fingered team
By Hammer278

Red Bull have a chance to really repair their image and become the 'cool' team again once finger boy merges with fingered team

Bit harsh on the fingered team. :D
I think he will be able to spray it and get sprayed with it, even on his face, but he is not allowed to swallow if some gets in his mouth. a bit like Bill Clinton not inhaling.

I think the cops will be watching the podium service very closely, we could actually get a case of the police at Silverstone invading the podium to breathalyze Max
By racechick
Will he still be underage by Silverstone? When's his birthday? He will be for Austin, that's still 21 isn't it? Is it? :yikes: I mean, can't you drink at Uni in the US? it must have changed from 21. If not a whole load will too young for the champers.

See our F1 related articles too!