FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
So has my F1 career. At least he is in an F1 garage lol

Sent using NCC-1701

Ditto. :hehe:
By LRW
Kvyat has taken a record off of Vettel and is now the youngest ever F1 points scorer!

Not bad for a 12yr old! (he looks so young!)
This guy did a fine job, and 19 years old....goddamn I can feel the envy flowing through me.
This guy did a fine job, and 19 years old....goddamn I can feel the envy flowing through me.

Yup, stunning debut for the kid. :yes:
What makes his performance even better is that he did it in a Toro Rosso and not a Mercedes, McLaren, Red Bull or Ferrari... he looks like a real talent for the future, it's great to see young talent in F1 instead of useless pay drivers.
He's obviously an excellent driver. I dunno, I just find myself wary of him, or maybe wary of getting to like him.

Maybe because I wonder if he's as homophobic and racist as his home country (and most likely Bernie Ecclestone) would want him to be? Sweeping generalisation maybe, but Russia is a questionable place...
Seems a strange way to judge a driver, assuming or prejudging that he may be racist or homophobic due to a prejudice against his country.
Of course, there's no evidence to suggest that his country is any worse than others in these areas either.
By sagi58
Yeah apologies folks, it was a bit of an extreme comment. :oops:

I think we are all "guilty" of saying/doing something we later realize wasn't acceptable/politically correct!!
Good of you to openly admit that!! :clap:

(( p.s. from the Her Majesty "Foot in Her Mouth"!! :blush: ))

See our F1 related articles too!