FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By LRW
Jenson drove well in Sochi, So kudos Jenson. :clap:

If Jenson won't be in F1 next year, there is going to be a be gap in your life Cookin, You need JB in F1 more than any of us. Its like the road runner without wile e coyote. What will you do without JB Cookin?? your life won't be the same. :hehe:

He is lining Nico Rosberg up as a replacement.... :D

If Jenson won't be in F1 next year, there is going to be a be gap in your life Cookin, You need JB in F1 more than any of us. Its like the road runner without wile e coyote. What will you do without JB Cookin?? your life won't be the same. :hehe:

He is lining Nico Rosberg up as a replacement.... :D

Yeah but unlike Jenson, Nico doesn't have actual fans, just a handful of people that dislike Lewis.

Dont worry, he will be on the BBc sofa continuing his lameness.

No, seriously speaking I am sure I will find him entertaining, in fact to let yu in a little secret I was actaully a Jb fan at first :blush: when he first started and it looked like he was gonna take the fight to MS (ROFL), but a couple races in, and before the yacth parked in Monaco before he had managed to qualify within half the grid of his teammate, it all started to go pearshape, and by the time he stictched Frank Williams up and the BAR stuff, lets just say not many people noticed him at the back of the grid so it was all good

But to then turn up at mcLaren and set about ruining it with his medicrity and lazyness and his disturbed sugar daddy - and try thumbing their nose up at Ron and cause lewis to seek refuge at the german team?

I mean its enough to drive a mild mannered chap to serial murders :hehe:
Maybe one of the mods can split Cookin's posts out into his own thread, preferably in his own private forum that no-one else can see? :twisted:

But on a suportive note for JB; the last two races have been great in a car that had struggled to be the fourth/fifth fastest all season. As for Kevin Magnussen finishing fifth, yes it was a good drive; but it's easier to move from 11th to fifth than fourth to 1st; Jenson got the best he could out of the car on Sunday, the McLaren simply isn't faster than Mercedes or Williams. In a way I hope that Jenson does retire this season, then I won't have to listen to the bitching about him. all of it coming from Hamilton fans.
On JB on the couch talking through a GP , I think he'll be superb! He's taylor made! Has the gift of the gab and fair do's to him, he's quick witted and comes over as the pleasant cheeky chappy. If he is fair in his assessment of drivers with no axe to grind, then he really will have found his niche.

Find it hard to forgive the raping of McLaren. But he couldn't have done that without a complicit and useless TP.

Edit: posted this before I saw your post Myown. JB did a good drive this weekend. I accept that!
Maybe one of the mods can split Cookin's posts out into his own thread, preferably in his own private forum that no-one else can see? :twisted:

But on a suportive note for JB; the last two races have been great in a car that had struggled to be the fourth/fifth fastest all season. As for Kevin Magnussen finishing fifth, yes it was a good drive; but it's easier to move from 11th to fifth than fourth to 1st; Jenson got the best he could out of the car on Sunday, the McLaren simply isn't faster than Mercedes or Williams. In a way I hope that Jenson does retire this season, then I won't have to listen to the bitching about him. all of it coming from Hamilton fans.

Don't tempt me with ideas good sir, don't tempt me. I love cookies facts and figures, but he's got all the subtlety of salted cod.
Look on the bright side, all the 'angst' would be in one thread instead of two. It could all go in the Ferrari thread. :twisted:
Oh it's shared around a bit. :thumbup:
you gotta admit, I am an equal opportunities 'critical observer' :hehe:

Gotta hand it to you, you called Montezumalo's revenge while many were still in the Nile.

See our F1 related articles too!