FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Whats up with your whining Sagi? Matching Bottas is now considered an insult? Shouting on the radio is now considered an insult? He's done it plenty of times and its a character trait of the guy. He's far from being the only driver who screams on the radio.

Just because its a support thread doesn't I gotta say the guy shoots flowers out of his ar$e. I can say what I want as long as I don't insult him, so lay off. Jeez

Oh yeah, and you R&D on that word before going into the Mercedes SUPPORT thread and talking sh!t about them for the 800th time in there.
Being selective is a great asset when making
friends / choosing significant others!! :thumbup:

Maybe in another context, but being selective in one thread just comes across as hypoctritical, :(
unless you mean you are on the forum to choose a signif....:yikes: .... :shuffleoff: .... :gone: .... :thedoor:.. :bricks: ... :abwi:

just joking, i am sure the tifosi lounge is full of :pinkelephant: perfect for :gonnagetit::loveyoutoo:

:popcorn2:
Oh my God, sometimes you really make me laugh Cookin. I think you'd be a funny guy to have a drunkern debate with.

My thoughts exactly. :thumbup:
By LRW
Oh my God, sometimes you really make me laugh Cookin. I think you'd be a funny guy to have a drunkern debate with.

Until the point he gets angry and punches me. :boxing:

Let me know when you are around in the City on a Friday eve :drink::drink::drink:

I am a lot less abrasive after a few :blush:
By LRW

Let me know when you are around in the City on a Friday eve :drink::drink::drink:

I am a lot less abrasive after a few :blush:

Im a lot more huggy. :headpat:
I'm a horny talkative drunk. But then again I'm that way when sober as well.

I'd be too if that was my avatar.
I'll be whatever the group wants me to be as long as someone else is buying.

:blush::blush::blush:
Well.... if that's what tickles your fancy, I'd just buy my own drinks. I ain't that broke. :D

See our F1 related articles too!