FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Can I come on this drunken night out please? :P
:thumbup:
If Ferrari had two drivers like Raikkonen, this year, they'd be in 7th place with 54 points, comfortably leading the likes of Toro Rosso, Sauber, Marussia and Caterham. According to Mario Andretti Alonso is the guy keeping the Scuderia alive. Hard to argue against the point.

Mario Andretti believes Fernando Alonso is "keeping Ferrari alive" this season while team-mate Kimi Raikkonen has "work to do".

Ferrari has made a disappointing start to the new turbo era, with its engine down on power and its car lacking pace compared to its rivals. Despite the issues the team has faced, Alonso is still fourth in the drivers' championship and has scored 115 of Ferrari's 142 points.

Asked about Raikkonen's struggles this year, 1978 world champion and ex-Ferrari driver Andretti said the Finn had been eclipsed by his team-mate.

"Obviously he's moved away from Lotus, where I think it worked quite well for him, and gone back to Ferrari where he thought things would be peachy," Andretti told Formula One's official website. "But the fact that Ferrari struggled to begin with and that he's 'come in from the cold', so to speak, means he's having a tougher time than Fernando for sure. Fernando is one of those brilliant talents who will maximise everything you throw at him. He's keeping Ferrari alive very well. Kimi has a little bit of work to do I think."

Read more at http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsport ... LeY8yTT.99
The Fonz is getting the job done that's fo sho.

But I say Kimi's lameness so far is making The Fonz look Godly.

Hey now... why do you have to go there, you wouldn't say the same for Vettel and Ricciardo?

Hey now... why do you have to go there, you wouldn't say the same for Vettel and Ricciardo?

No..Vettel has shown some fight against his teammate and suffered way more reliability issues.

Kimi has just been lame. And I'm disappointed, I wanted him to make The Fonz sweat this season to see some toys out of pram episodes, but we got none.
32 million US dollars - in F1, worth about the same as the holes in a rednecks wife beater singlet once converted into pounds
Wow 32 million.

Image19 258 560
Image24 357 120
$34 246 592 Australian
$34 747 200 Canadian

Anybody would be crazy to settle for
that amount of.........
I for one would like to see Alonso make a move back to Mclaren, idk why exactly, just for something different for 2015 i guess, but its probably more likely that Merc, Red Bull and Ferrari will have the same lineups for 2015.

See our F1 related articles too!