FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
The memory of those "changes" fade, with time
and are replaced by other "changes"!!
Gotta live them!!... :wink:
Kimi reckons he hasn't lost any speed since last year and is hopeful that the sweeping changes in the pipeline and already being implemented will get him comfortable in the car and able to deliver results next year.

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/24187 ... -come-good
Now that he's back, there's nothing to prevent us from having an eponymous thread for him :)

ESPNF1:

"People always talk about motivation, but the people who write it probably don't even know me," Raikkonen told F1 Racing. "It's not a lack of motivation if your car is sh!t and even if you drive your best and still can't get a good result. My feeling is that I drove one of my best years in my last year for Ferrari. I've never had a problem with motivation."

Lotus was forced to withdraw from this week's test at the Circuit de Catalunya after discovering a problem with the E20-02 chassis, thought now to be related to the front suspension. And Raikkonen insists he will not get downhearted if things don't go according to plan.

"The last year I was with Ferrari we weren't always at the front. But they [Lotus] started well last year. We hope the new car will be strong but the rules are slightly different and you never know. But let's say we're eighth or something; we won't say 'Oh fu.ck - we'll give up.' We'll always try to improve and hopefully we'll be as high up as we can be."

As always: not mincing his words 8-)

Just re-read this first topic opener and... the more things change the more they stay the same I guess.
Kimi got sloppy and forgot the pull-out.

Raikkonen set to become a father

Kimi Raikkonen and girlfriend Minttu Virtanen are expecting their first child.

The news was reported in Finland last week and confirmed by Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo, who congratulated his driver on the news on Wednesday.

"On the subject of Kimi, I wish him all the best as he is soon to become a dad," Montezmolo told the Ferrari website.

Virtanen has accompanied Raikkonen to several races this year and confirmed the news to her followers on her Instagram account. According to Finnish newspaper Turun Sanomat the baby is due to be born in the early part of 2015.

Congrats Kimi.

I guess.
Guys that is a bit uncalled for how do you know that the pregnancy was not planned?

I have a mate who is a mid wife and she believes that over 50% of births now a days is from unmarried parents.

Sent using NCC-1701
By sagi58
Guys that is a bit uncalled for how do you know that the pregnancy was not planned?

Ah, let them have their fun. Karma's a b.i.t.c.h, y'know?
Lets hope the baby doesnt have Alonsos eyebrows or Kimi might actually start regretting the move to Ferrari :hehe:

:rofl::rofl:
come now, we all take things a little less than seriously. becoming a parent changes you in a fundamental way, and I congratulate him and his partner on the announcement of a child and hope they share a wonderful family life.

sometime (okay, most of the time) we joke around, and nothing is meant by it other than to laugh, no one is given a bigger free pass for crap he does in his private life than Kimi. it's not like bad mouthing certain other drivers girlfriends. so let's keep it in perspective.

See our F1 related articles too!