FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Let's see, 1 hour of waiting for the restart x 2.7 million people waiting for that one hour that's, 2.7 million hours of lost human life. Thanks Kimster! :thumbup:

You are assuming no one achieved anything in that time whilst the TV was on in the background

Sent using NCC-1701
Let's see, 1 hour of waiting for the restart x 2.7 million people waiting for that one hour that's, 2.7 million hours of lost human life. Thanks Kimster! :thumbup:

You are assuming no one achieved anything in that time whilst the TV was on in the background

Sent using NCC-1701

I topped up my suntan in the stand :D

Sent using NCC-1701

Well that's an hour for a few spectators not being wasted.
By sagi58

Sent using NCC-1701

:clap: Multi-tasking!!
I know I'd feel like I got more than my money's worth!! :clap:

Sent using NCC-1701

And Liam missed it all lol

Sent using NCC-1701

Sent using NCC-1701

And Liam missed it all lol

Sent using NCC-1701

But he heard my hooter! :wink:
Don't waste your time sympathizing with Kimi, he's livin da life.

Tonnes of money, driving for a brand some people practically pray to, talk sh!t to engineers and reporters and get away with it, he could kick a kid on the grid before a race start and his fanbase will cheer him for it. With T-shirts made of the kids face black and blue.

JAMES HUNT-ESQUE. Ice Kool Kimi, the ultra fast (many moons back) drunk, fan's man of today's F1. The only man in the sport's history to get paid a few barrels of money to walk away and take a vacation.

It makes me green with envy. :blush:
Don't waste your time sympathizing with Kimi, he's livin da life.

Tonnes of money, driving for a brand some people practically pray to, talk sh!t to engineers and reporters and get away with it, he could kick a kid on the grid before a race start and his fanbase will cheer him for it. With T-shirts made of the kids face black and blue.

JAMES HUNT-ESQUE. Ice Kool Kimi, the ultra fast (many moons back) drunk, fan's man of today's F1. The only man in the sport's history to get paid a few barrels of money to walk away and take a vacation.

It makes me green with envy. :blush:

They've given him a car he can't drive, poor guy.
I feel that Ferrari have robbed us of what could / should have been an epic battle between Alonso / Kimi at the front. :(
By LRW
I feel that Ferrari have robbed us of what could / should have been an epic battle between Alonso / Kimi at the front. :(

Really? They are miles apart now, being at the front would not change that, imo.They would still be miles apart. Would of been Vettel/Webber all over again.

Really? They are miles apart now, being at the front would not change that, imo.They would still be miles apart. Would of been Vettel/Webber all over again.

I don't know - Kimi is the sort of racer who has real reliance on motivation. If he's in a car that has a sniff of a podium he can be a beast. When the car is in midfield, he just seems to lose interest.
By LRW

I don't know - Kimi is the sort of racer who has real reliance on motivation. If he's in a car that has a sniff of a podium he can be a beast. When the car is in midfield, he just seems to lose interest.

Hmmm. That's a good point.
Oh, and I see that after nearly 6 years I've finally joined the 1,000 posts club!! Lol! :)

See our F1 related articles too!