FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

I feel that Ferrari have robbed us of what could / should have been an epic battle between Alonso / Kimi at the front. :(

Perhaps Ferrari aren't wanting to attempt to accommodate both drivers when considering the development of the current underperforming car and are just heading in one direction.
Congrats Zurich Allan!

On Kimi, and it's not easy to put this little snippet positively. Kimi is the only driver this season who hasn't yet beaten his team mate.
Congrats Zurich Allan!

On Kimi, and it's not easy to put this little snippet positively. Kimi is the only driver this season who hasn't yet beaten his team mate.

But its the Kimi Support thread, so GO KIMI! Maybe he could make a new record this season of never beating his teammate at any race! :clap: Has this been done before?

I see a new line o T-Shirts - "Never Beat Alonso, Never Gave A Sh!t!" - The Iceman
Congrats Zurich Allan!

But its the Kimi Support thread, so GO KIMI! Maybe he could make a new record this season of never beating his teammate at any race! :clap: Has this been done before?

I see a new line o T-Shirts - "Never Beat Alonso, Never Gave A Sh!t!" - The Iceman

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Funny I see this now, just posted a Q in the Ferrari thread, given Kimi's last two season with Ferrari and Massa's tenure post Alonso. Seems like Ferrari need to re-evaluate something.
I can understand why people like Kimi.

@GrassRootsBlogg: Interviewer: "Kimi, what has been the highlight of this year?"

Kimi: "Uhm... There has been none." #F1

:rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/grassrootsblogg/sta ... 0293256192
Doesn't work for Lewis. :(
I wonder what kinda dad he will be like?????
By sagi58
If I've learnt only one thing about people, it's that parenthood does strange things to them! :P

See our F1 related articles too!