FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

And somehow four is so much sweeter than one :)
4 WDCs for Seb vs 3 for Senna

Through those 4 WDCs Seb fans tended to be those that didn't really understand that F1 is not about just numbers, those who thought they had a trump card over real fans of real drivers

:yes: 4 WDCs for SV vs. 1 for LH :hehe:

Disappointing. I had you down as so more than a stat man. :shrug: it's all about quality DD, all about quality :wink:

:yes: 4 WDCs for SV vs. 1 for LH :hehe:

Disappointing. I had you down as so more than a stat man. :shrug: it's all about quality DD, all about quality :wink:

it was YOU who started the quantity thing, remember? :P
Different context. :thumbup:
Would DD want to take up mnmracer's illustrious mantle as Forumula Statman? :twisted:
I'm absolutely shocked. I really wanted another year with Vettel at Red Bull to see how he matches up with Ricciardo, because it's obvious that he is having issues with the car. On the other hand I'm looking forwardto him partnering up with his buddy Raikkonen. It's a shame that Vergne didn't get the seat at Red Bull. I don't think they'll keep him on for another season at Toro Rosso. Red Bull don't look that threatening next year now. Although Ricciardo is having a good year which seems similar to Vettel's 2009 year. I think you need to have a year where you win a few races before you win a championship the following year.

The news really shakes up who I will be supporting next year. I really cannot see myself being a Tifosi. I don't have that blinding passion for my team that sagi, spankyham and AKR have. However if I do become Tifosi - I hope you guys welcome me with open arms. The thing is I still really like Toro Rosso. And then there's my feelings about Ricciardo. It's been strange. I like Ricciardo's personality and want him to win races, but I still want Vettel to do better than him. So every race win of his is a bittersweet feeling.

It looks like I'm facing an identity crisis... :-/
I'm absolutely shocked. I really wanted another year with Vettel at Red Bull to see how he matches up with Ricciardo, because it's obvious that he is having issues with the car. On the other hand I'm looking forwardto him partnering up with his buddy Raikkonen. It's a shame that Vergne didn't get the seat at Red Bull. I don't think they'll keep him on for another season at Toro Rosso. Red Bull don't look that threatening next year now. Although Ricciardo is having a good year which seems similar to Vettel's 2009 year. I think you need to have a year where you win a few races before you win a championship the following year.

The news really shakes up who I will be supporting next year. I really cannot see myself being a Tifosi. I don't have that blinding passion for my team that sagi, spankyham and AKR have. However if I do become Tifosi - I hope you guys welcome me with open arms. The thing is I still really like Toro Rosso. And then there's my feelings about Ricciardo. It's been strange. I like Ricciardo's personality and want him to win races, but I still want Vettel to do better than him. So every race win of his is a bittersweet feeling.

You make it sound as if everything you ever believe in has been turned upside down! Que sera, sera. All the shoes have yet to drop but I'd love to see these move ripple throughout the grid. There are very deserving drivers on the grid in rides that are not a measure for their talent.
You make it sound as if everything you ever believe in has been turned upside down! Que sera, sera. All the shoes have yet to drop but I'd love to see these move ripple throughout the grid. There are very deserving drivers on the grid in rides that are not a measure for their talent.

Yeah. For example, where does Hulkenburg fit into all of this?

Is he going to be the next Heidfield (aka journeyman in F1 who everyone thought was great but never got his chance to win a race?)?

I can't see this picture! :killthex:

But then when I copied the link and pasted it in my browser I saw and will give you a deserving thumbs up! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!