FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Roth is a lightweight frankly, compared to some we've seen come and go. So Roth, don't let these guys be so harsh on you. It takes a lot of conviction to defend Vettel with the same arguments you've attacked Hamilton. :thumbup:
Oh we enjoy having roth around to support Button, Nico and now Seb, so please keep em coming roth, dont be shy to speak up for Seb, give us some more outlandish declarations, give us some banter, allow us to rough you up a little in return, we promise not to bully you, just tell us when it starts to get uncomfortable for you or just declare mea culpa and we will humour you :thumbup:
Vettle noted today that he's really now feeling like he's on top of the car, really optimistic about today's results. Somebody should tell that to Ricciardo.
Vettle noted today that he's really now feeling like he's on top of the car, really optimistic about today's results. Somebody should tell that to Ricciardo.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

RIcciardo is just rubbing it in every freakin race.....talk about killing a new legend in the bud (-ding stage of legend).
3rd chassis is no good, Red Bull will make him a 4th chassis for singapore

Something has to be wrong, I agree. Vettel's helmet was pretty cool though.
HAHAH who saw the bbc post race interview with Ricciardo. Seriously, that guy is by far the most liked F1 driver on the grid.
What concerns me is how McLaren think he'll somehow take them back to the top. Unless Honda are magically bringing 2seconds to the table with their new engines, I would have serious reservations about hiring Vettel.
Noticed something in his interview yesterday, when being asked questions he grinned, knowing what was about to be asked, once the question's been asked though, he puts on a big petted lip to answer. Just thought it a bit strange.
So Seb will get a brand new Chassis for Singapore, his 4th different one for the season.

Paddocktalk.com
Sebastian Vettel will use yet another new Red Bull chassis in Singapore -- his fourth RB10 in 2014.

The reigning world champion has struggled from the very first laps of the radically new turbo V6 era, initially with the chassis he affectionately called 'Suzie'.

The team reportedly suspected the first chassis was deformed, so he got at the wheel of another monocoque for the Spanish grand prix in May.

And - still struggling to match on-form teammate Daniel Ricciardo's pace - Vettel used yet another RB10 at Monza last weekend, which the German driver initially said felt "a little better".

Dr Helmut Marko told Germany's Sport Bild: "The chassis in Monza was actually an older one that was used in testing at Silverstone. It (the change) was more for psychological reasons.

"Now he's going to get a brand new one."

Marko said that while Vettel looked initially competitive at Monza, even outqualifying Ricciardo, "with the harder tyres he had inexplicable problems".

I remember back in 2010 when Webber won the Spanish and Monaco GP's, they said Seb's chassis was no good and gave him a new one. How can one guy have so many dodgy chassis?? :scratchchin: I might know what the problem with the chassis is, might be the guy sitting in the darn thing!
Now on his 4th chassis, to help his psychological state....

Where's the forum psychologist, I think there's a term for this behaviour. Repeating the same mistake over and over again expecting a different result......is a mark you are...... oh :eek:

See our F1 related articles too!