FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

If that's the truth hell, Vettel's made the move of his career. Even I'd move, call me a sissy or a loser or whatever, screw you I don't care!! 80 mill GADDAMN.
maybe MnM is angling for the record results achieved by a recently terminated disturbed TP :yikes:

on the other hand this inflation if real, can only be good for X1X craftily holding off signing Lewis' contract, maybe Seb will get paid off in a year or so and they can get Lewis on 100 mill GBP :hehe:
$80 mill US, what a waste of money that is, even if it is a 4 x WDC IMO, hell he could be a 8 x WDC and I would say the same thing.

This is the same genius team which paid a driver a massive sum to not race in the sport (great ROI) so they had to find a way to one up themselves...and this is a good way to do that. Get rid of a driver and replace him with a blown diffuser champion in a non-blown diffuser era, coupled with double the salary. Truly F1 comedy stuff. :hehe:
$80 mill US, what a waste of money that is, even if it is a 4 x WDC IMO, hell he could be a 8 x WDC and I would say the same thing.

This is the same genius team which paid a driver a massive sum to not race in the sport (great ROI) so they had to find a way to one up themselves...and this is a good way to do that. Get rid of a driver and replace him with a blown diffuser champion in a non-blown diffuser era, coupled with double the salary. Truly F1 comedy stuff. :hehe:

Perhaps Ferrari have a secret non detectable blown diffuser for the next car and they've shown it only to Seb. Or maybe they've got dispensation from the FIA to run one because they're special.

Perhaps Ferrari have a secret non detectable blown diffuser for the next car and they've shown it only to Seb. Or maybe they've got dispensation from the FIA to run one because they're special.

you could be on to something there, maybe thats why their fuel consumption is so bad this year, they have been preparing their satellite based off throttle diffuser blowing with a clever system that saves fuel while using it even when the throttle is closed. Crafty guys, Newey who he?
Showing some support for Vettel as well. :thumbup:

:yikes: If he's that big, d'ya really think those little pieces of ribbon will support him for long?? :yikes:
Knowing Sebs humour, he will say at least once a season in a deadpan voice, as he retires to the pits with engine trouble

'Red 5, I'm coming in'
Knowing Sebs humour, he will say at least once a season in a deadpan voice, as he retires to the pits with engine trouble

'Red 5, I'm coming in'

Is that a geek joke?

See our F1 related articles too!