FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Oh I want them!!! It's a lot though isn't it.
I've just found out you can get them separately, so maybe I could get just the turquoise one....or the Silverstone one.
Which one? EEEEEEEk why can't I be decisive!!

Half a day longer in wherever the f :censored: you're going next or those hats - decisions, decisions :P
That's about what? $250 American dollars? :yikes: I'm a fan not fanatical.

280 :eek:

No £180. Or £36 for one. Plus postage. Loads of people on Twitter already have them all, but are STILL buying the box sets! :yikes:
I've just found out you can get them separately, so maybe I could get just the turquoise one....or the Silverstone one.

Half a day longer in wherever the f :censored: you're going next or those hats - decisions, decisions :P

I really want those hats!! But I'll dither and they'll be sold out.

No £180. Or £36 for one. Plus postage. Loads of people on Twitter already have them all, but are STILL buying the box sets! :yikes:

$280!

$280!

Oh. It's a lot really for five hats isn't it. But they're such lovely hats!! Actually it's six hats, you get the normal Lewis one as well as all the limited aditions. I've got that one. In fact it's my second because I left the first one on the aeroplane going to China.
I'm not a very good fan if I don't buy those hats.
By LRW

Buy them all. Early Xmas present RC. You know you wanna.
I do want to!! But I finally decided to get just the turquoise one and they're sold out. :eek::cry:
But more will be there tomorrow :)
Put it this way RC, especially assuming Lewis wins this year, they will be the last bunch, so they are a great investment for the future, you should be able to resell them for a lot more than the cash in the bank would bring.

I bought a couple on that basis, and i'd never wear them, if I would Id buy the whole set :thumbup:

and they will be a great reminder of this special period of time, just before Lewis either wins and has to be considered a great or doesnt and the expertz can have a field day, these massive sporting moments are special and will be spoken about for centuries, like is there a God? are we alone in the universe? can Ferrari survive as a team without a head start each year?

:hooli-popcorn:
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 20 Nov 14, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
:irked: Grumble grumble, Porsche parts are expensive and there's something on the list to buy, I DO NOT NEED DISTRACTIONS!
mate, you wanna hear a story about discovering how much Porsche parts can cost??

I will send you a pm as no one here will believe it
Put it this way RC, especially assuming Lewis wins this year, they will be the last bunch, so they are a great investment for the future, you should be able to resell them for a lot more than the cash in the bank would bring.

I bought a couple on that basis, and i'd never wear them, if I would Id buy the whole set :thumbup:

and they will be a great reminder of this special period of time, just before Lewis either wins and has to be considered a great or doesnt and the expertz can have a field day, these massive sporting moments are special and will be spoken about for centuries, like is there a God? are we alone in the universe? can Ferrari survive as a team without a head start each year?

Going back on to buying the whole set now! :yikes:

Going back on to buying the whole set now! :yikes:

:rotfl:

See our F1 related articles too!