FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
In faireness - she did say you can manipulate the stats, and then manipulated them to her view point.

Im unsure what she has done wrong?

she made reference to previous complaints she frequently made about the manipulation of stats by others to make someone look silly

and then proceed to manipulate stats. maybe she should have first declared that she would no longer lodge those complaints. thats why it was confusing

I have yet to take a page out of your book!!

You are the one member who goes on the most about statistics... and on and on and on...
Conveniently, when others produce statistical facts such as records held by Ferrari / Schumi etc...
"suddenly" there are caveats and reasons, followed by your own brand of manipulating statistics
which involves factoring out seasons deemed by you as being unacceptable so you can "prove" your point.

Again, statistics have been, can be and will continue to be manipulated by whomever has an agenda.
...I dont understand :confused: you were the one who broke out the winningest remark on a Lewis thread and yet its others manipulating/interpreting stats to make yu look silly????

To prove a point. That stats can and are manipulated easily. You did read that part of my post, no?

As for silly, you really do need to get a grip on insulting people in the hopes they'll stop responding.
Oh, and while I'm at it, taking comments out of context to make others look silly is yet another tactic you've mastered.

Dont be so sensitive sagi, loosen up ffs

edit: I didnt mean anything connected with anything else said by saying loosen up, its just an expression

now you got me paranoid about insulting you inadvertently :rolleyes:
By sagi58
...now you got me paranoid about insulting you inadvertently :rolleyes:

:rofl: You aren't getting all sensitive, eh? :rofl:
McLaren are yet to win a race since Hamilton’s departure

would be interesting if the next race they win is by Hamilton
By 1Lemon

Or alonso.

Or alonso.

Oh the irony! :hehe:
The Fonz bedding down again at McLaren will prove just how fickle the human mind really is.
Lewis ( and Vettel ) have criticised Pirelli wet weather tyres. Lewis has said also that the Bridgestones were better.

Both Lewis' and Vettel's comments can be read in this link.

It seems the inters are very good and much faster than the wets so drivers are reluctant to go to the wets when it's marginal because of them being so much slower. At least that's what I got out of this article.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2234 ... ore/page/2
Lewis ( and Vettel ) have criticised Pirelli wet weather tyres. Lewis has said also that the Bridgestones were better.

Both Lewis' and Vettel's comments can be read in this link.

It seems the inters are very good and much faster than the wets so drivers are reluctant to go to the wets when it's marginal because of them being so much slower. At least that's what I got out of this article.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2234 ... ore/page/2

That's the gist of it. It was mentioned after japan as a contributing factor as it's was too much rain for inters but too much a price in speed to go full wets.
Yeah that report was on BBC about 10 days ago. I do think the Pirelli wets do need to improve. So many times recently we've had to red flag session due to weather when I'm sure that the Bridgestones could have coped with them just fine.
I recall even during the Bridgestone times, teams opted for the inters rather than full wets even in bad weather. I think inters just provide that much larger margin to work with on track, while the wets are the only solution in a small (torrential) margin.

But what about those monsoon tyres which Bridgestone provided..... Maybe the real men era has passed and Pirelli is saving costs not caring about that version since the old goat will red flag a race if he feels the water could reach his heel level.
Holy crap, talk about F1 making inroads into the US...

Lewis Hamilton is going to be on the TODAY show in an hour.... Lewis Hamilton, not Vettel, not Alonso, not Button, not Ricciardo. (Although I'm sure Ricciardo would be on the TODAY show equivalent in Australia and who could blame them) But what could this possibly say about who is the mot popular driver on the grid to Americans.

Lewis Hamilton... is there anything he can't do? :cloud9:
Thats quite impressive, has his popularity come from the races at COTA or is it from outside F1, Nicole related etc?

See our F1 related articles too!