FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Ive got some bad news for Hamilton fans.

On Sunday, for the first time I started to think that the boy just might do it.

To me he is full of confidence, has some tracks coming that he loves, and I think the luck of reliability might just be on his side.

This obviously is a recipie for disaster, which means he is going to metephoricaly crash and burn, and lose the WDC.

Sorry about that. :(

As long as it's you and not Geet saying this... I'm okay with that. That boy scares me.
By LRW
Does that make Brawn the winningist team

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

No, because they only won one WCC. This is a quantity stat, not a percentage stat.
By sagi58
.....and they are also statistically F1's most losingest team :wavey:

:rofl: Thats actually a very good point. If they have only won 16 WCCs, then they have LOST 49 WCCs.

And, there you go, exactly why I say that Stats can be manipulated/interpreted to "confirm" whatever point you want to make.

In the end, STATISTICALLY Ferrari have secured the WCC more than 27% of the time; whereas,
since 1958, more than half of the other Constructors have secured it LESS than 2% of the time.

((See? Pretty easy!!))
.....and they are also statistically F1's most losingest team :wavey:

:rofl: Thats actually a very good point. If they have only won 16 WCCs, then they have LOST 49 WCCs.

And, there you go, exactly why I say that Stats can be manipulated/interpreted to "confirm" whatever point you want to make.

In the end, STATISTICALLY Ferrari have secured the WCC more than 27% of the time; whereas,
since 1958, more than half of the other Constructors have secured it LESS than 2% of the time.

((See? Pretty easy!!))

Brawn have done that 100%, and the Mercedes have done it 42% effectively (they were the top constructor in the 2 years they competed in the 50s plus this one out of 7 years) and RBR have done it 40%, yet you point only to the ones who won much less?

I dont understand :confused: you were the one who broke out the winningest remark on a Lewis thread and yet its others manipulating/interpreting stats to make yu look silly????
Hey! Leave the poor woman alone! She's never once experienced the bliss that comes from having the team or driver you support actually win a championship. It's like never having had an orgasm.
By LRW
In faireness - she did say you can manipulate the stats, and then manipulated them to her view point.

Im unsure what she has done wrong?
In faireness - she did say you can manipulate the stats, and then manipulated them to her view point.

Im unsure what she has done wrong?

she made reference to previous complaints she frequently made about the manipulation of stats by others to make someone look silly

and then proceed to manipulate stats. maybe she should have first declared that she would no longer lodge those complaints. thats why it was confusing

Hey! Leave the poor woman alone! She's never once experienced the bliss that comes from having the team or driver you support actually win a championship. It's like never having had an orgasm.

:superyikes:

A bit harsh :D

A bit harsh :D

Never having one or saying she never had one? :hehe:
By sagi58
...I dont understand :confused: you were the one who broke out the winningest remark on a Lewis thread and yet its others manipulating/interpreting stats to make yu look silly????

To prove a point. That stats can and are manipulated easily. You did read that part of my post, no?

As for silly, you really do need to get a grip on insulting people in the hopes they'll stop responding.
Oh, and while I'm at it, taking comments out of context to make others look silly is yet another tactic you've mastered.

See our F1 related articles too!