FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
One for racechick...Lewis just shared this on fbook. #aww #rightinthefeels #hashtagfeverislame

He's gorgeous!! Sooo cute!!
Definitely see a resemblance!!
Is it!? Gorgeous!! I've never seen a picture of him that young. LOL I'm slipping! He has got a nephew about that age.

Slipping indeed! The eyes and eyebrows are identical! How could you RC??? :yikes::hehe:

BTW, my wife got it instantly.
That was embarrassingly remiss of me! In my defense I was halfway out the door going swimming when I saw it.
I know, poor excuse. I hang my head in shame!
Is it!? Gorgeous!! I've never seen a picture of him that young. LOL I'm slipping! He has got a nephew about that age.

Slipping because you're that wet? :eek:
Man DD has one messed up mind. :spinningeyes:
Quick recovery DD. Impressive!
She was not swimming as yet. Blahh....anyway well played. :blush:
dont worry elfinnity, brings a wistful smile to a fellows face as well, just before doing some psychoanalysis and working out that the sentimental dufus aint gonna win jack by having feelings for his mum - we all have mums and we all feel the same, so why not just keep a lid on the obvious - letting people know how you feel about them instead of mentally preparing for Suzuka
Thanks Elfie, I hadn't seen the comments he wrote that went with it. I love that he'll just say things like that and doesn't care if some people may make fun. His family is very important to him and his beliefs are and he's not afraid to say so. Also perhaps a little bit of ,
' so I wear my heart on my sleeve, deal with it!' :hehe:

Love the picture and the comments. His mum must be so proud of him.
That's impressive!!

See our F1 related articles too!