FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
:confused: what are you talking about??? look at the time stamp, I posted a reply to hamms without even seeing your post...

Doesn't matter whether you did or did not read my post,
it doesn't even matter when you did or didn't read it.

My response would have been the same!
Doesn't matter whether you did or did not read my post,
it doesn't even matter when you did or didn't read it.

My response would have been the same!

Exactly, you are as usual in an argument with yourself, you are going to respond in the same way to anything - it doesnt matter if anyone reads anything you write, you are just going to lay down the same embarrassing poorly disguised and obvious negative spoiler against anything good - contradicting yourself sentence by sentence because you dont understand what you are been negative about just that many like it

have fun on your own like the rest of the gang :thumbup:
:rofl:

And, you accuse others of psycho-babble? :thumbup:

you are just going to lay down the same embarrassing poorly disguised and obvious negative spoiler against anything

but sagi....didnt y......nah just forget it :gone:
Leave her alone. Her favorite driver is Kimi and her favorite team is Ferrari. You wouldn't know it based on where she places the preponderance of her posts. Quite contrary.
Bet Schumacher's ancient chassis is in tears seeing that insane display of the best driver + best team combo taking the race win today...

That would be like your grandmother being in tears that she can't do the laundry and the dishes,
while logging back into her work account to finish what she didn't get to at work that day, after
she finished getting dinner, clearing off the table and packing lunches for the next day.

Things have changed, in case you haven't noticed. It's called progress!

Hey leave my grandma out of this.

And kindly piss off, this is the Winner's thread....not a cheater who jumps 2 cars, gives place back to 1 and still ends up outside the podium. HOHOHO :rofl:
By sagi58
Leave her alone. Her favorite driver is Kimi and her favorite team is Ferrari. You wouldn't know it based on where she places the preponderance of her posts. Quite contrary.

Just following suit... :thumbup:
That shot of Lewis taken from a slightly different angle is on the front of Autosport.. It's a great shot!
One for racechick...Lewis just shared this on fbook. #aww #rightinthefeels #hashtagfeverislame

Ahh! Sweetie! Is that his little nephew?
RC...I is Dissapoint.

That is his mum and HIM. :P
Is it!? Gorgeous!! I've never seen a picture of him that young. LOL I'm slipping! He has got a nephew about that age.

See our F1 related articles too!