FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

El Ponso is not ok. Thank you for pointing that out F2004 . And neither is El Liaro :confused: Name calling of drivers is not permitted so you have a choice. Lewis, Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton , Mr Hamilton, Alonso, Fernando, Fernando Alonso Signor Alonso.
:thumbup:

Makes sense that this honourable title would be misconstrued by a gang as an insult. I thought elevating Alonso to the level of national hero Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (El Cid) by giving him his own title would make up for his past 5 years of failure
Alonso it is :thumbup:

El Ponso is not ok. Thank you for pointing that out F2004 . And neither is El Liaro :confused: Name calling of drivers is not permitted so you have a choice. Lewis, Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton , Mr Hamilton, Alonso, Fernando, Fernando Alonso Signor Alonso.

Makes sense that this honourable title would be misconstrued by a gang as an insult. I thought elevating Alonso to the level of national hero Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (El Cid) by giving him his own title would make up for his past 5 years of failure

Thank you for your understanding Cookie :thumbup:
By F2004
wow F2004 is really on form. Some insightful and well thought out counter points, and all backedup with facts and evidence.

Haha, papa smurf thinks he can rescue tweedledee or was it tweedledum. Listen Lois I just copy their post, completely. So you slagging off at me youre slagging tweedledee and tweedledum.
By F2004

Mine was meant as an insult. I somehow knew youd run off at the first chance. Wont even backup your insult. You made the right choice, dont step on the pitch with me. Better run home to your momma.

Mine was meant as an insult. I somehow knew youd run off at the first chance. Wont even backup your insult. You made the right choice, dont step on the pitch with me. Better run home to your momma.

:rofl: dont 'spank' yourself too hard with the butthurt, i doubt anyone really considers you any kind of 'opponent' whatever guise you take

Well please don't insult! This is an F1 forum! It is not a sparring forum for your entertainment! You are currently on two warnings, why don't you show us you have a genuine interest in F1 and not just a desire to insult!!
Bet Schumacher's ancient chassis is in tears seeing that insane display of the best driver + best team combo taking the race win today.

Next step for Lewis is to focus on getting a 14 point gap at least to Nico leading up to Abu Double, and he can chill out and come in an easy 2nd place if necessary.
By sagi58
Bet Schumacher's ancient chassis is in tears seeing that insane display of the best driver + best team combo taking the race win today...

That would be like your grandmother being in tears that she can't do the laundry and the dishes,
while logging back into her work account to finish what she didn't get to at work that day, after
she finished getting dinner, clearing off the table and packing lunches for the next day.

Things have changed, in case you haven't noticed. It's called progress!
By sagi58
:doh:
:imwithstupid::gonnagetit:

could one of the gang be dumb enough to wander into the H.A.M support thread after this race

And, here we thought it was only Ferrari fans who were insulting and critical!!
Guess we were wrong, eh?
:confused: what are you talking about??? look at the time stamp, I posted a reply to hamms without even seeing your post, or are you saying that F2004 has turned up and I am been rude to him???

surely you dont mean.....you mean........ :yikes:
:director: calling F2004, calling F2004 , its ok now, the cars have gone, you can come out to play on the pavement, you wont get spanked, promise :twisted:
By LRW
wow F2004 is really on form. Some insightful and well thought out counter points, and all backedup with facts and evidence.

Haha, papa smurf thinks he can rescue tweedledee or was it tweedledum. Listen Lois I just copy their post, completely. So you slagging off at me youre slagging tweedledee and tweedledum.

No I'm just slagging you off.

See our F1 related articles too!