FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Brilliant answer to the spa comment.loved it!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
This is Lewis doing the ice bucket challenge. :hehe:

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He said after practice he might have to do it again because he'd done it with his race suit on.
Ooooooooooooooooo. So we might get to see a naked Lewis!
:hehe::hehe:
Lewis' BBC column , I don't think it's been posted. He's git a house in Colirado and likes going there because he's less recognised and can do normal things.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/28890915
hamilton sucks at qualifying and his hair cut is ugly as hell too

Why does he need to qualify well when Nico keeps turning poles into losses? The guy was passed by two drivers before TURN ONE! What a talentless loser, that Nico doesn't even know how to work the clutch. Maybe Lewis can test Nico's car again next test date? Even Vettel passed him before turn one. :rofl:
hamilton sucks at qualifying and his hair cut is ugly as hell too

Plus Lewis even jumped Nico at the start of the race. Now had Nico not been dumb enough to pull that stunt, Lewis would've won. Your point about Lewis duckling in Quali is not noted because unless Lewis is starting at the back or anywhere below the third/fourth row, he doesn't give a s***
Geet is talking sh!t he doesn't mean because people are discussings facts about Dico in the Dico Support thread.

He is smarter than this (Geet, not Dico). :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!