FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

I must say, personally speaking...that race in Valencia was the most frustrating collision Hamilton's ever had in his career. Second being Brazil the same year.

Yeah, I remember thinking at the time that he should just have let Maldonado through. It was only going to end up one way...
I watched the replay today of the German GP, lap 13 where Lewis overtook both Raikkonnen and Ricciardo in one move was the reason I watch F1.
I watched the replay today of the German GP, lap 13 where Lewis overtook both Raikkonnen and Ricciardo in one move was the reason I watch F1.

It was rash and mentally weak, he needs to cut things like that out already. Overtaking 2 cars in one corner?? When he should've waited another lap and taken 1 by 1 like a cerebral pro aka Rosberg.
By Roth

It was rash and mentally weak, he needs to cut things like that out already. Overtaking 2 cars in one corner?? When he should've waited another lap and taken 1 by 1 like a cerebral pro aka Rosberg.

Yeah, I'm standing right here, y'know.
:hehe:
I was going ballistic in the stands when that was happening!!
By sagi58
Personally, I thought it was a daring move and that Hamilton, Räikkönen and Ricciardo
were VERY lucky that nothing happened, especially at that speed!!
By LRW
Personally, I thought it was a daring move and that Hamilton, Räikkönen and Ricciardo

Lucky? Or that they are 3 very skilled drivers that know how to race? (see I can compliment Ferrari when needed)
By sagi58

Lucky? Or that they are 3 very skilled drivers that know how to race? (see I can compliment Ferrari when needed)

A bit of both, I guess... I mean, we saw what happened to Kimi when he hit that bump!
And, for the record, I have noticed you can be fair!! :wavey:

Yeah, I'm standing right here, y'know.

:hehe:
I'd like to see Massa pull off Maldonado and Kobayashi.

:eek:

Don't know which is more :eek: , the idea of WB's original post or your edit
I'd like to see Massa pull off Maldonado and Kobayashi.

:eek:

Don't know which is more :eek: , the idea of WB's original post or your edit

:rofl::rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!