FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Those Bieber pictures on reflection could be a bit nauseating to look at for some people. Kinda revolting like the Flavio in the thong picture.

However it is 'on track' action as it all took place right there at the start finish line!

And how did Bieber get access to be there in the first place? Was he Hamilton's guest?

Edit: Looks like he was Hamilton's guest. Here is Bieber out dancing with Hamilton later that evening at his Monaco victory party.

[youtube]qboWUuV4csc[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P1eH4OFagY
Hamilton's emotions keep him out of the simulator:

""I don't drive the simulator a lot because it's not at it's best at the moment - we're working on trying to make it better," Hamilton said.

"I don't do a lot of time in simulators. When I was at McLaren we did way too much.

"I could spend £100 on a PlayStation and learn the same amount."

"There's a difference between driving a simulator and driving the real thing - you have no emotion," Hamilton added.

"When you get into the simulator you have to adjust yourself to the simulator, and when you get in the car you don't adjust to it, you drive.

"When you get in the simulator you have to adjust all your feelings - you don't get the same movements, the same bumps."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.ph ... than-games

For one thing they probably have the accurate locations of barriers and walls like those at turn 11 at Baku and also the locations of all the buttons and menu's on Hamilton's steering wheel. :thumbup:

Hamilton's £100 playstation probably has a better soundtrack though. :wink:
Ted Kravitz
‏@tedkravitz
Lewis Hamilton's engine went on the blink after Baku.. He's now down to his last 1. He thinks it will mean 2 future races starting from back

https://twitter.com/tedkravitz/status/7 ... 9253608448
By sagi58
To quote Alanis, "isn't it ironic" that Hamilton was the one worrying about engine penalties and yet it was Rosberg who was handed a grid penalty due to a gear box change...

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd wonder, was that even necessary, for the car, that is...
I actually completely forgot about Rosberg's five place grid demotion for a gearbox change; but I don't think it was deliberate, precautionary at worse, a failure means zero points while starting sixth can still mean a podium with the speed of the Mercedes relative to everyone else.
By sagi58
I actually completely forgot about Rosberg's five place grid demotion for a gearbox change; but I don't think it was deliberate, precautionary at worse...

I'm sure you're right; however, if the shoe were on the other foot,
I feel pretty safe in suggesting some Hamilton fans wouldn't agree!
LAUDA LIFTS LID ON HAMILTON’S RAGE AND LIES

Mercedes non-executive chairman Niki Lauda has revealed Lewis Hamilton ‘destroyed’ his room at the Mercedes hospitality offices after the Briton crashed out in his quest for pole position at the European Grand Prix.

Speaking to Servus TV ahead of the Austrian Grand Prix, Lauda revealed the speculation that Hamilton was in an uncontrollable rage after gifting pole position to his teammate were true. When he was questioned on the specifics of Hamilton’s outburst in relation to rumours he had destroyed his hospitality room Lauda revealed all.

“He did it because he had crashed. He’ll have to pay for that [the destroyed room]. You can count on that,” said Lauda.

“He told me I couldn’t come in because he was going to destroy everything. This is how it was.”

In a stunning revelation, Lauda went on to accuse Hamilton of lying after the current world champion told the Mail on Sunday his relationship with Nico Rosberg was better than ever.

“It’s actually really good with Nico at the moment,’ said Hamilton. “Really, really good. Surprisingly.

“I would definitely not have expected it to be where it is. I guess it is probably with age.

“He’s a family man. He’s got a kid. He has probably grown in that process and I have grown and come of age. The respect that we have always talked about is bigger than it has ever been.”

Lauda claims Hamilton lied about their relationship so he could have a “quieter” weekend in Austria when in fact their relationship is as bad if not worse than it was last season.

“Lewis lied about that, simple as that,” explained Lauda. “He just said something. He wanted to be the softener in order to have his peace last weekend.

“He does what he can. The fight gets hotter the longer Nico is in front.”

http://readmotorsport.com/2016/07/05/la ... rage-lies/
Now an official Mercedes press release stating that Lewis is not a liar and that he doesn't smash rooms. Something odd is happening at Mercedes. Is the love affair at Merc over? It looks like that press release was written by Lewis's lawyer.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmrihgxXEAAIWVg.jpg

By sagi58
Why is anyone speaking on behalf of Lauda?
Why doesn't he just hold a press conference?
Wouldn't that stop any further speculation?
:confused:
I have a feeling that Lewis might have said something along the lines of 'If you don't put something out right now saying that I'am not a liar and that I don't smash up rooms, I will not be heading over to Silverstone today'.
So Niki Lauda will be seeing the door instead of the drivers...

Casual context in which the comments were made? since when did casual conversation mean LYING?

See our F1 related articles too!