FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Very late to the party, was travelling from Scotland to Singapore and avoided all TV's until I could watch when I go home. Lewis really did deserve his 2nd WC, Nico tried hard but it was just a formality in the end. Lewis is the Champ! I am honestly delighted for all his fans and RC you can go totally nuts and I am really happy for you. I am very much still loving Kimmi (sic) and I like Jens a lot but it is a sad place for me right now :( I wish I could be on the winners podium with you right now but my heart would not be in it.

Celebrate all you want, you deserve it, Lewis did the job. I think Lewis will win the WDC next year because no engine will match the Mercedes.
Don't despair KimiheartPetaI23essex, there are four teams with mercedes engines, and this year even McLaren had the luxury of the best engine on the grid and they brought it home in fifth place so the engine cand be all that's going on, yes?
This just gets better and better

Lewis has been in and out of the studio making gangsta rap, he has been writing songs even during race weekends, whilst Rosberg was writing out the equation for what speed to arrive at the first corner on a full tank

Of course this could be part of the latest Brit media campaign to get the public not voting for him on SPOTY, along with the 'he pays no tax' (like McIiroy) and 'he is to good for the public to warm to' - but its a great read
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/nov/28/lewis-hamilton-formula-one-champion-pop-star
Lewis Hamilton may have become Britain’s first two-time Formula One champion since 1973, but the Mercedes AMG racer is apparently “always” in the recording studio. The would-be R&B singer claims he is hard at work on a debut album, declaring, “Music is everything to me”.

In recent interviews with BBC Newsbeat and the Radio 1 Breakfast Show, Hamilton revealed that he spends as much time making music as he does in the driver’s seat. “I have been writing a lot, even on race weeks,” he said. “When I was in Japan, I was in the studio, Monday to Wednesday. Then, Thursday to Sunday, I was racing. Then I was straight back in the studio.”

Hamilton has been recording songs since at least 2013, when he began writing material with Wonderful singer Angel. “He’s a proper good singer,” Angel said at the time. “It’s a breath of fresh air ... He’s got rap — ‘dirty south’ kind of tunes, some massive pop records and soul records [too].”

More than a year later, Hamilton says he is influenced by artists like Michael Jackson, Prince, Kodaline and Jay Z, as well as by his girlfriend, pop star Nicole Scherzinger. “I built the studio (in my home) for Nicole, so she didn’t have to leave the house to go back to LA, and now she can hardly get in because I’m always in it,” he said. He also tries to visit local studios whenever he is abroad, “put[ting] down thoughts” in the recording booth instead of “going out after the race”.

Scherzinger supports Hamilton’s ambitions, which includes recording a Live Lounge session on Radio 1. But the 29-year-old has mainly inspired Scherzinger through his absence: most of her latest album, Big Fat Lie, was written as she grappled with their short 2013 break-up.

Big Fat Lie is out now.

Yes Jackie, he has massive distractions away from F1 and they are working out better than hitting the local student union discount bar with Kimi :hehe:
:hehe: don't people talk a load of crap about lewis eh! Well, the ones who really dont know him anyway!.
PETA thanks for the kind words about Lewis I think he's deserved this championship too, but I know I'm bised. I love Lewis, but it's because of how he drives that I love him. But each to his own,stick with who turns you on. I've supported Lewis for over 9 years, and in that time only two championships, so yes Sunday was absolutely Mega, but I wouldn't swap anything. All the bleak times Inbetween! I wouldn't have swapped Lewis for anyone, so stick with your driver! It's all about what You enjoy.
He has been doing music since 2013 he says, and he has been happy since 2013 and he kicked arse in 2013 and especially 2014

And before 2013 at McLaren they wanted him to get rid of the 'urban' influences and crowd and to try and be more like Button with his happy bubble of mediocrity. And the Jackie Stewart type expertz say he needs to choose his teams carefully and focus more on F1 - saying this AFTER HE WON THE 2014 WDC

"To become a great, Lewis has to continue to win," added three-time champion Stewart. "He must choose the best teams to drive for and keep his head focused on being a professional.

He could be one of our more boring members :hehe:
44 and 46 two of the very, very best exchanging notes.

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
44 and 46 two of the very, very best exchanging notes.

image.jpg

Talent overload in just one pic. :thumbup:
Just realized Lewis is only 6 wins and 7 poles behind Vettel which can be overturned soon enough....and when he wins 2015, he'll be 1 WDC away from being the most successful driver on the grid. :D
Just realized Lewis is only 6 wins and 7 poles behind Vettel which can be overturned soon enough....and when he wins 2015, he'll be 1 WDC away from being the most successful driver on the grid. :D

Really? Are the numbers going to make a difference? Anyone that looks at this year's results and doesn't see the paper tiger Red Bull sold their fans isn't going to be swayed regardless.
Last edited by What's Burning? on 02 Dec 14, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
It will result in the extinction of Vettel fans, that's for sure. Already we are down to almost zero (a couple of them popping up like bunnies time to time) in this forum. :hehe:
Seb will always be the Pop idol version of a musician. His 4 WDCs are near worthless after his showing this season, all it would take is one year at Ferrari to put the icing on the cake unless he does to Kimi what Alonso did. However the dragging a sh!t team to glory is the only way he can recover any great title. He is a Button with 4 years instead of 1

Lewis and his 2 WDCs for 2 diferent teams, plus beating 2 reigning WDC teammate, plus lapping a WDC teammate plus starting from the back to beat his polesitting teammate

Them there facts cannot really be argued against - he is the greatest driver on the grid
I was poking around for him just now on the web and he was pretty active in a thread on F1Technical.net of all things defending Vettel's performance as compared to Ricciardo. Who'd have thunk it? Anyway, around May or so he seems to have vanished. Just stopped, as if he never existed. Maybe he's with Geet?

See our F1 related articles too!