FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
Recommended thread just for Lewis fans, as Im sure anti-Lewis guys are going to loathe this thread. Hope the Mods allow this thread to run a bit as we deserved that after the crap in Malaysia!!!!!!

I lost count of how many cars he overtook, anyone? It was INSAAAAAAAAAAAANNNEEEEEEEEEEE.

Best overtake - Lewis
Most number of overtakes - Lewis
Best drive - Mark

Lots of congratulations for Mark Webber, I actually loved his overtake on Jenson. :hehe:

Jensons post race interview, I hope many remember his words here "I didn't take care of the rears enough". FYI, Lewis was in the same race, so I hope this MYTH is BUSTED?? Or not as yet??

Onwards and upwards Lewis!! :drink::drink::drink:
By vlad
Fanboys, fanboys... :twisted:
By Hammer278
You gotta understand, seeing Lewis with the car in pieces just 15 minutes before the race start, and then seeing his drive like that, and then the RESULT.

The emotion is what makes the waiting all worthwhile..... :cloud9::cloud9:
By Ineluke
Great race from Lewis and to be honest Jenson had a great start as well. Vettel was made to look ordinary today and just goes to prove that unless he is out in front from the start he really is not as awesome as many seem to think.

Lol, the Lewis haters really didn't see this one coming . :rofl::rofl:
By Hammer278
Let's not turn this into a poke at the haters, it is a thread to congratulate the BEST on the grid today. I class this his 2nd best victory, after US GP 2007.

This is a race to remember..for a long long time to come. :cloud9:
By Ineluke
Lol, you mentioned the anti-Lewis fans in your first post so i think the poke has already been poked. :rofl:

It was a great race from Lewis and just confirms what an awesome driver he is. :rofl::rofl:
By FRAFPDD
Please keep calm about it though cause this one day of celbrating and talking s*it about Vettel etc cause Hamilton won will surely come back to bite you soon enough.
By stonemonkey

Going by the press conference you'll have to include Webber in that group.
By acosmichippo
I honestly expected the McLaren guys to finish in the opposite fashion today after what happened in Malaysia - Button to hold to the team's strategy to have fresh tires at the end, and Ham (despite his greater number of fresh tires) to run through them quicker with his aggressive style. Big congrats to Lewis for proving me wrong.

Is it just me or were those trophies the fugliest trophies you've ever seen?
By Flynn
Amazing race, it had my heart pounding till the end. It's a shame it didn't quite work out for Jenson but he showed us what he was capable of at the start when he pulled that move on Seb. This is real racing, it was so close, Lewis overtook for pole, how long ago was it someone actually had to do that? Drivers of the day, Mark and Lewis. Also Merc did well.
By myownalias
All credit to Lewis today; great drive to win after dropping back to sixth place; passing Button, Massa, Rosberg and Vettel in the final dozen laps! Jenson was most definitely second best today at McLaren; Button admitted himself that he wasn't quick enough and didn't manage his tyres well and congratulated Lewis before anything else! I'm not a Hamilton fan; but I am not a hater either; on this day I can not criticise Lewis. Mark Webber was immense today charging from 18th through to a podium finish was something special!

/see I am not always negative about Lewis!
By nish2280
I loved his fake today on vettel at the start. I was totally expecting him to go on the outside but then he darted up in the inside. Awesome.
By FRAFPDD
I loved his fake today on vettel at the start. I was totally expecting him to go on the outside but then he darted up in the inside. Awesome.

Vettel was awful bitchy about giving that place at the start, a lot of cutting up, even Button got the handbags out when Lewis tried to oertake him, definite s*it my pants moment of the race, he just started turning in and i was like ffs why.... :crying:
By Frontrunner

Going by the press conference you'll have to include Webber in that group.

Yeah, Mark perfer to see Lewis win rather than Seb.:hehe: but that no surprise really.
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!