FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
Hello all,

I am a F1 fan and collector of F1 race used visors, and I am interested in hearing from anyone who has a genuine F1 race used visors with provenance they would consider selling.

I am particularly interested in locating a Ayrton Senna race used visor for sale but am also interested in other F1 driver race used visors too!

So, if you have a genuine F1 race used visors with provenance that you would consider selling, then please contact me.... :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks!

f1fanuk

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
Welcome, that's probably an extremely EXPENSIVE hobby you've got there. I've seen stuff for sale over the years primarily things mechanics and folks with hands on access to the grid have picked up, but visors is definitely a novelty. It would be fantastic if you'd share some pictures of the visors you've collected over the years. Hopefully if you've got them already posted somewhere on line, I'd love to look. :cloud9:
Welcome, that's probably an extremely EXPENSIVE hobby you've got there. I've seen stuff for sale over the years primarily things mechanics and folks with hands on access to the grid have picked up, but visors is definitely a novelty. It would be fantastic if you'd share some pictures of the visors you've collected over the years. Hopefully if you've got them already posted somewhere on line, I'd love to look. :cloud9:

You're SUCH a voyeur :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!