FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
:banghead: Oooops!! I think I just submitted my picks twice!! That's what I get for using my cell to log on!!

Yes, you did, and oddly, two different selections... so I will take the second selection.

So here's my picks before I forget before the race...

1. HAM
2. ROS
3. BOT
4. RAI
5. VET
6. RIC
7. KVY
8. GRO
9. SAI
10 VES
I might've submitted twice too, my browser closed down just as I hit submit the first time and don't know if it went through or not. If i did and there's any difference, use the 2nd one.
:banghead: Oooops!! I think I just submitted my picks twice!! That's what I get for using my cell to log on!!

Yes, you did, and oddly, two different selections... so I will take the second selection.

:rofl: After 4th or 5th, it all becomes a blur!!
I have submitted a second time. For some reason I submitted before qually which obviously is not a requirement! Thanks.
Results are in and I will the round with 80pts for getting 1 thru 5 correct, followed by 3double8 with 70pts and joint third is Stonemonkey and LiamCatterson with 47pts.

Canada Results:
http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/?race=CAN

Overboost remains top of the overall standings with LiamCatterson 16pts behind while I move up three to third overall, just 31pts off the leader.

Overall Results
http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/

I have been busy with Family, I'm compiling this from my mother-in-laws house, I didn't even see the race, maybe that's the key to victory for me?
...I have been busy with Family, I'm compiling this from my mother-in-laws house, I didn't even see the race...

You didn't miss much!! Image

That race was a major snoozefest. To think I'd just bought a new telly I was so eager for Montreal... Yawn. :thumbdown:
...I have been busy with Family, I'm compiling this from my mother-in-laws house, I didn't even see the race...

You didn't miss much!! Image

That race was a major snoozefest. To think I'd just bought a new telly I was so eager for Montreal... Yawn. :thumbdown:

And, it's "my" GP, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to admit that, eh? :thumbup:
I haven't seen or heard quali so my pool was a complete wild guess. spending the weekend on a boat has it's advantages and disadvantages
Balls just posted my picks in Montreal for Austria. Should work the same though right?

See our F1 related articles too!