FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
IDK WTF I PICKED BECAUSE OF ALCOHOL ALL I KNOW IS IT DIDN'T INVOLVE HAMILTON AND MASSA

WELL IT DID BUT THEY CAME TOGETHER (SEXUALLY) AND TOOK EACH OTHER OUT OF THE RACE

:thumbup:
Again I forgot / couldnt be arsed.

I'd want to forget all about it as well if I was swimming with the bottom feeders.

The difference between you and I WB, is you seem to put thought and effort into it. Where as I dont.

Plus, I need to give Sagi a chance to overtake me.

Ive won a round this season, so that'll do me.

I'd want to forget all about it as well if I was swimming with the bottom feeders.

The difference between you and I WB, is you seem to put thought and effort into it. Where as I dont.

Burst my bubble why don't you. You're out living la vida loca while I'm doing statistical analysis?

Burst my bubble why don't you. You're out living la vida loca while I'm doing statistical analysis?

And admiring Hamilton's Helmet.

And admiring Hamilton's Helmet.

Are you insinuating purple is my favorite color.

See our F1 related articles too!