FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I always have Lemonade around me for some reason, I remember us being close last year and this time he's buzzing near me yet again.
I've got to the point now where it's a case of "it's not winning that counts, it's taking part" :hehe:

I'm rapidly heading that way.... shocking, considering I was once vying for the lead :shock:

You know that WB is cheating, right? remember he still has the password to login into the admin and change his votes after the race? :twisted:
I've got to the point now where it's a case of "it's not winning that counts, it's taking part" :hehe:

I'm rapidly heading that way.... shocking, considering I was once vying for the lead :shock:

You know that WB is cheating, right? remember he still has the password to login into the admin and change his votes after the race? :twisted:

Yeah and he's using *ico Rosberg as a decoy to keep the attention away from himself. :twisted:

Yeah and he's using *ico Rosberg as a decoy to keep the attention away from himself. :twisted:

:rofl::rofl:

I'm sure WB will be booed in the same way after the Monza pool :wink:
I always have Lemonade around me for some reason, I remember us being close last year and this time he's buzzing near me yet again.

I said this last year, stop getting the same right answers as me!
I think RIC has saved many people this year. He seems to replace Hamilton for 1st place

If you mean he keeps saving many people that refuse to put Hamilton in first place, that would be accurate. In the mean time, don't lose hope people, this is still all up in the air, the FiA may sanction me and ban me from Monza for my questionable "techniques" and all. :twisted:
I think RIC has saved many people this year. He seems to replace Hamilton for 1st place

If you mean he keeps saving many people that refuse to put Hamilton in first place, that would be accurate. In the mean time, don't lose hope people, this is still all up in the air, the FiA may sanction me and ban me from Monza for my questionable "techniques" and all. :twisted:

The FIA are p*ssies, they dont dare sanction you when you're a (German) moderator, you have a long term contract, and your competition is (frustratingly for the FIA) more talented.

See our F1 related articles too!