FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Weird... did my predictions not come through? Ugh. I better post on the forum next time.

Hamilton, Rosberg, Bot, Massa, Vettel, Button, Alonso, Riccardo, Raikkonen, Perez were my top 10 :( I lost 57 potential points :(

I was expecting Hamilton, Rosberg, Bottass and Massa to be LONG gone up the road and that Vettel, Button, Alonso, Riccardo and Raikkonen would all be very close at the end but Button would slowly pick some of them off and he did just couldn't beat all 4. I stuck a Force India in 10th as it was the only other car free that could get in the points. I also thought that Magnussen was going to be in a 1st lap incident, I also thought that Maldonado would take out Grosjean.
Weird... did my predictions not come through? Ugh. I better post on the forum next time.

That happened to me once last year... :(

Everytime you feel sorry for yourself, think of Hamilton.

:hehe:

I just realised it would have been a winning round... fml

Oh that's a bummer! I had it last year as well when Lew did. I always ask now for clarification that my picks are received. ( not Myown's fault at all, he's a saint for doing this! It's computers, they do weird things)

I just realised it would have been a winning round... fml

Oh that's a bummer! I had it last year as well when Lew did. I always ask now for clarification that my picks are received. ( not Myown's fault at all, he's a saint for doing this! It's computers, they do weird things)

I always submit via PM to MOA as well as via the system.

See our F1 related articles too!