FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
My mum's place has such crap internet connection right now, I'm gonna just put my predictions down here.

LH
NR
DR
FA
VB
KMag
KR
JB
FM
SPer
As we've entered the second half of the season, and with me languishing around with the backmarkers, I think this is a perfect race to predict an upset - so I'm going with a Vettel win. Mercedes have a wet set up, and Red Bull have a dry set up. So it is going to be close. Plus it's pyschologically important that Vettel gets a win. For me, not for Vettel. :P

I don't want to jinx him but it is looking good for a Vettel win at the moment!!!!
As we've entered the second half of the season, and with me languishing around with the backmarkers, I think this is a perfect race to predict an upset - so I'm going with a Vettel win. Mercedes have a wet set up, and Red Bull have a dry set up. So it is going to be close. Plus it's pyschologically important that Vettel gets a win. For me, not for Vettel. :P

I don't want to jinx him but it is looking good for a Vettel win at the moment!!!!

He won't.
Think my pool got ruined big time, But as like Hungary, I don't care one little bit if Danny is winning the races :thumbup:

I had Ricciardo for third... where did you place him?

my top 4 was,
ROS
HAM
VET
RIC

I tend to put Ricciardo lower than I want on purpose, I feel I will jinx him if I put him on the podium. naturally I would put him P3 behind the 2 Mercs, and naturally I would go HAM P1 but Lewis seems to be under some curse atm.
Think my pool got ruined big time, But as like Hungary, I don't care one little bit if Danny is winning the races :thumbup:

I had Ricciardo for third... where did you place him?

my top 4 was,
ROS
HAM
VET
RIC

I tend to put Ricciardo lower than I want on purpose, I feel I will jinx him if I put him on the podium. naturally I would put him P3 behind the 2 Mercs, and naturally I would go HAM P1 but Lewis seems to be under some curse atm.

Well you shouldn't get caught up in the curse thing since it didn't affect both drivers equally, and that's why I'm in front son. :whip:

I quite like him, too!! So, I don't mind that he beats out my guys... this year!!
Come next year, I might have to school myself not to like him too much!! :D

See our F1 related articles too!