FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Noticed everybody is getting much higher points than usual, probably because a Merc is bound to win.

No different than last year I remember doing the math and had someone picked Vettel to win every race and nothing else, they'd have been in the top 12 if I recall. :hehe:
You going for rainy race picks Frontrunner?

My rainy picks and dry picks would be similar anyway.

I changed a couple of things around... it's going to be tough tomorrow but I went with wet picks that I wouldn't have if it was dry. Here's a chance to make up some big points on the big kahuna. :hehe:
You going for rainy race picks Frontrunner?

My rainy picks and dry picks would be similar anyway.

I changed a couple of things around... it's going to be tough tomorrow but I went with wet picks that I wouldn't have if it was dry. Here's a chance to make up some big points on the big kahuna. :hehe:

Think I'll wait till tomorrow to put picks in, I would like it to rain cats and dogs for the race, Should help Lewis out a bit hopefully.
Pretty torn about 2nd through 5th if it rains. Could see bottas, vettel, ricciardo, and alonso all in with a chance at the podium...bottas is on point right now and alonso can do magic during a race even in a $#@! car, but maybe not this year's $#@! car :hehe: hmmm.... :scratchchin:
Don't want to pick this week, this week is complete poo!
Sorry for the late notice. But I guess MoA is busy again so I'll save some stress for him and I'll take it from here. Predict away folks

Thanks, guess that this makes you my official wingman?...

Again real life gets in the way of my F1 life; and to be honest I forgot the races were back to back, I didn't realize until I started receiving picks.
You think hammy will make it to fourth? I'm feeling pessimistic and currently have him 6th but can't bring myself to post it. I'm waiting to see what the weather looks like. Not a good track for overtaking on.

See our F1 related articles too!