FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Well I hope I can get on here tomorrow for my picks. This hotel has some funny wifi rules, like it runs out after a long! :yikes:
after a long :yikes: must mean after a long........session :P:P:P

Considering your proposed business venture, that can be pretty "misleading"!! :rofl:
Or... maybe, that's the line along which all you "guys" were thinking?
A long what.....??

A long what!??

:rofl:
Well I had to submit a new prediction thread cos I was supposed to be setting off after Quali but apparently 3 o clock is also 1 o clock....So I rushed with the first predictions but they don't mean anything now so I set a second prediction thread and now I am having to head off
I'm still smarting over the Silverstone score :-?

If you were smarter, you wouldn't be smarting? :wink:

The picks of your illustrious undisputed, all around all star, great lover, philosopher, epicurean, and Porsche club autocross class winning, and extremely humble leader of both fantasy games are in. :twisted:
Hey MOA did you get my predictions? My internet is being a TURD right now.
Massa is my difficulty in all this. I'm putting him 8th I think , but I expect he'll either be higher than that or lower, like very low. So why am I putting him 8 th? Don't know. Because all the other drivers fit where I've put them.
Massa is my difficulty in all this. I'm putting him 8th I think , but I expect he'll either be higher than that or lower, like very low. So why am I putting him 8 th? Don't know. Because all the other drivers fit where I've put them.

Move him up a little bit no?

See our F1 related articles too!