FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
A bit easier but I say BIT...I am already anticipating another Mercs 1-2 because even though Rosberg starts fourth, you have to watch for the crappy striaght line pace from Red Bull, but they are still going to make an impact. I hope I am wrong, but the next best car behind the RB's and Mercs is Alonso. On fire all weekend and even though this is 2012 - Present Day all over again, a vast improvement over Bahrain. Same can't be said for his team-mate.

Now this is where is gets tricky because as I am CERTAIN that the top five will be those from Quali, the next half is a bit tricky. I am curious to see if it is dry tomorrow and I am taking that gamble because if so, I expect Hulk to make something happen. Force India is strong, so I expect him to take 6th and Bottas 7th, Massa 8th. 9th and 10th? Hmmm...This is just a random shoe-in so I will say Kimi and Jenson, because Jenson has been OKAY in the dry, nothing spectacular but keep an eye out for the Toro Rossos to sneak in a point. Just watch me get it wrong AGAIN

The frustrating this about this game is, that ^^ is all extremely sound reasoning. If sound reasoning ruled the world you'd be way ahead of the game. But Sadly ONE... just ONE DNF (like that of Lewis in Australia) and the entire bit of sound reasoning is shot.
A bit easier but I say BIT...I am already anticipating another Mercs 1-2 because even though Rosberg starts fourth, you have to watch for the crappy striaght line pace from Red Bull, but they are still going to make an impact. I hope I am wrong, but the next best car behind the RB's and Mercs is Alonso. On fire all weekend and even though this is 2012 - Present Day all over again, a vast improvement over Bahrain. Same can't be said for his team-mate.

Now this is where is gets tricky because as I am CERTAIN that the top five will be those from Quali, the next half is a bit tricky. I am curious to see if it is dry tomorrow and I am taking that gamble because if so, I expect Hulk to make something happen. Force India is strong, so I expect him to take 6th and Bottas 7th, Massa 8th. 9th and 10th? Hmmm...This is just a random shoe-in so I will say Kimi and Jenson, because Jenson has been OKAY in the dry, nothing spectacular but keep an eye out for the Toro Rossos to sneak in a point. Just watch me get it wrong AGAIN

The frustrating this about this game is, that ^^ is all extremely sound reasoning. If sound reasoning ruled the world you'd be way ahead of the game. But Sadly ONE... just ONE DNF (like that of Lewis in Australia) and the entire bit of sound reasoning is shot.

It's just going to be my luck. Something is bound to screw up my predictions and it better not be the formation at the front. I think it is time to get payback after scoring no points in the last round :D
I'm embarrassed to show my picks this time around. Lets just say, I'm hoping for a Red Bull 1-2. I'm thinking with my heart instead of my head.

There are 2 reasons for this:

1) China has always been a good track for Red Bull and they are much closer to Merc this time.
2) Hamilton can't win because myownalias has jinxed him. :hehe:
1) Ham, Correct
2) Ros Correct
3) Ric, Wrong, he finished 4th by 1.2 seconds >_<
4) Alo = Wrong, he finished 3rd by 1.2 seconds >_<
5) Vet = Correct
6) Mas = Wrong, He had a stuck tyre so lost out in the pits otherwise would of been correct (more than likely)
7) Bot = Correct
8) Hul = Wrong, he finished 6th :( (unexpected great drive)
9) Rai Wrong, he finished 8th :(
10) But = Wrong, He finished 11th :(

All in all, pretty accurate predictions as it was close for my top 5 to be correct and my other picks weren't far out either.
Ham - correct
Ros - correct
Alo - wrong(Had ric)
Ric - wrong(had vet)
Vet - wrong(had alo)

and I forgot the rest so yeah...damn you alonso!
Results are in; LewEngBridewell wins the round with 61pts. What's Burning? remains on top overall as LewEngBridewell slots into second place displacing Jabberwocky.

China Points:
http://s517129737.onlinehome.us/forumula1pool/?race=CHI

Overall Scores:
http://s517129737.onlinehome.us/forumula1pool/

LRW: You just about made it in time, 1 minute to spare!

And I scored 51 pts today!:clap::jump:

See our F1 related articles too!