FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Sorry I'm a little late on this one; I've been migrating a server and dealing with all the associated issues of that task!

I'm now ready to accept your picks for the Chinese GP!

Current Standings:
http://s517129737.onlinehome.us/forumula1pool/

Picks Submission:
http://s517129737.onlinehome.us/forumul ... edictions/

Good luck!

Spankyham has already picked and gone with a shocking Ferrari 1-2; I already have those positions locked in for Sagi as well, just waiting for the last random eight picks! :P
In a huge reversal, I chose Nando ahead of Kimi this race

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Picks in.
HAM
ROS
RIC
MAS
ALO
VET
BOT
HUL
BUT
RAI
Update: spankyham, sagi58, geetface9, RyRy, Racechick, Nin-Chin, 1Lemon, LewEngBridewell, Frontrunner, What's Burning? and myself are in...

My picks are: HAM, VET, ROS, RIC, ALO, HUL, BOT, BUT, MAS, RAI.

This is probably bad news for Hamilton fans; every time I pick him to win he crashes or has a failure! :twisted:
Update: spankyham, sagi58, geetface9, RyRy, Racechick, Nin-Chin, 1Lemon, LewEngBridewell, Frontrunner, What's Burning? and myself are in...

My picks are: HAM, VET, ROS, RIC, ALO, HUL, BOT, BUT, MAS, RAI.

This is probably bad news for Hamilton fans; every time I pick him to win he crashes or has a failure! :twisted:

No worries, we understand. You can't win this game if you play it with your heart instead of your head. :shrug: You're trying to win.
A bit easier but I say BIT...I am already anticipating another Mercs 1-2 because even though Rosberg starts fourth, you have to watch for the crappy striaght line pace from Red Bull, but they are still going to make an impact. I hope I am wrong, but the next best car behind the RB's and Mercs is Alonso. On fire all weekend and even though this is 2012 - Present Day all over again, a vast improvement over Bahrain. Same can't be said for his team-mate.

Now this is where is gets tricky because as I am CERTAIN that the top five will be those from Quali, the next half is a bit tricky. I am curious to see if it is dry tomorrow and I am taking that gamble because if so, I expect Hulk to make something happen. Force India is strong, so I expect him to take 6th and Bottas 7th, Massa 8th. 9th and 10th? Hmmm...This is just a random shoe-in so I will say Kimi and Jenson, because Jenson has been OKAY in the dry, nothing spectacular but keep an eye out for the Toro Rossos to sneak in a point. Just watch me get it wrong AGAIN
... You can't win this game if you play it with your heart instead of your head. :shrug: You're trying to win.

You can win when you play, even if you don't finish first!! :wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!