FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By LewEngBridewell
Has anyone got the up to date scores?

April 9, 2014:

Has a member ever led both fantasy games simultaneously? :blush:

Wow, that's pretty good going! And, no, I can't remember it being the case before, unless stonemonkey was in a similar situation once...
By What's Burning?
Has anyone got the up to date scores?

Has a member ever led both fantasy games simultaneously? :blush:

Wow, that's pretty good going! And, no, I can't remember it being the case before, unless stonemonkey was in a similar situation once...

:gonnagetit: It was a rhetorical question! Of course not!
[youtube]LIudK5QkI-I[/youtube]
By Frontrunner
I decided to give Bottas the boot out of mine team and replaced him with 2 cheaper options. See if that pays off
By sagi58
:rofl:

To be fair, it was his brakes :P

and, the foot he had on them? :fallenangel:

Careful, in Bahrain, Kobayashi was only a a spot or two behind Kimi.

Too bad Magnussen was closer! :P
By Hammer278
I'll let you win this one WB while I take care of the pool. Good luck. :whip:
By LewEngBridewell
My driver changes after Bahrain seem to be working, I've had my best scoring weekend so far. Although I can't seem to add any more than my current total of 3 drivers...
By Frontrunner
My driver changes after Bahrain seem to be working, I've had my best scoring weekend so far. Although I can't seem to add any more than my current total of 3 drivers...

Probably still don't have enough $$$ lew, You probably got 3 pricey drivers. I always find that I'm a quarter of a million out of budget for a driver I would like in my team but then have settle on cheaper options.

Looking at the results. WB has won this round, must have himself a decent driver lineup.
By 1Lemon
Annoyingly all my drivers are going up in price. But the ones I want are going up slightly more.
By 1Lemon
So are you carrying on with Ferrari picks? ;)
By 1Lemon
By scotty
Seems that old F1 site i used couldn't be arsed any more. They were useless. I didn't even look for fantasy f1 this season but kudos on finding something that seems to work :wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!