FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

who will win this signature battle of the titans?

CoonkinFlat6
70%
1Lemon
30%
In this corner we've got the hyperbolic signature from Cookin'
2014 WDC: Hamilton
2014 WDC 2nd: Rosberg
2014 WCC: Monster Mercedes AMG
Boldly claimed as fact before tyre test, engine rollout, winter testing or new car unveiling

...and in this corner we've got the much ridiculed and once edited signature of Lemony
Mark my words, Bottas will win a race in 2013/2014- Me, March 13th 2013
But we know that 1Lemon's signature will read:

"Mark my words, Bottas will win a race in 2013/2014/2015- Me, March 13th 2013"

Next season!

Can I add my own prediction?

"Lewis Hamilton will be leading the WDC by 49pts in Abu Dhabi only for his engine to blow up spectacularly while leading the race leaving Rosberg to cruise to victory and 50pts"
It's a slight edit and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I do believe the edit came before the mid season break last year, so I don't tend to harass him about it too much.

"Lewis Hamilton will be leading the WDC by 49pts in Abu Dhabi only for his engine to blow up spectacularly while leading the race leaving Rosberg to cruise to victory and 50pts"

Prediction, or wish?

Prediction, or wish?

Actually, I don't care who wins; I just want to see a battle, preferably between four of five drivers; I honestly really have nothing against Lewis, but the way his luck has gone this season, I wouldn't bet against something like that happening!
Reg the topic, this is a no brainer....Lemonade has already changed his sig once or twice, Cookin can just change his sig if Rosberg has a 50 point lead when Abu Dhabi comes around and still win.
But we know that 1Lemon's signature will read:

"Mark my words, Bottas will win a race in 2013/2014/2015- Me, March 13th 2013"

Next season!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
It's a slight edit and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I do believe the edit came before the mid season break last year, so I don't tend to harass him about it too much.

I changed it just after Canada quali last year IIRC, let's be honest he was in no position to win in that car last year, and it it wasn't for the Mercs he would have won a few this year.

I promise there will be no more editing of my sig.

I changed it just after Canada quali last year IIRC, let's be honest he was in no position to win in that car last year, and it it wasn't for the Mercs he would have won a few this year.

I promise there will be no more editing of my sig.

Please do t tell me you voted for cookies siggy.
I'm on the app so I didn't even realise it was a poll
to be pedantic there is no such team as "Monster Mercedes AMG" so Cooking's can never be true, disregarding that I think it is more likely than Lemons.
to be pedantic there is no such team as "Monster Mercedes AMG" so Cooking's can never be true, disregarding that I think it is more likely than Lemons.

Ah, but the Monster is not a noun here, its an adjective, and it was bestowed upon Merc by Domenically and possibly Montezemolo.

"Merc are a monster team so we cant be expected to compete on level terms"

So I think my entry is still valid :D

See our F1 related articles too!