FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I'd say they will aim to take out the people involved rather than punish the Renault team. Offering Pat Symonds immunity is a clear indication they are after Briatore.

but if pats guilty, i feel he has to go

I don't want Pat to go. :( But ya if he is guilty he sadly must go.

exactly the same, hes the last perso i would think would cheat, cant believe it!

Yep, ditto. Top guy, but if he did it........

I'd miss his cattle prod :whip::yikes::thumbup:

Ditto. :hehe:

"Come on Fizzy/Nelson you really need to get a move on now..."
One thing I think people should remember is that F1 is a competitive sport and as one certain individual said "competitive animals know no limits" I'm not trying to justify anyones actions just trying to suggest why someone may do it.

:whip: one of the best bits of the gp, i remember hearing alonso gettingn it, he mustve loved using it!!

dirty! his poor wife.. or lucky :yikes::wavey:

:whip: one of the best bits of the gp, i remember hearing alonso gettingn it, he mustve loved using it!!

dirty! his poor wife.. or lucky :yikes::wavey:

Maybe you could make an offer for his prod, I'm sure you'd find some fun with it... :wink::whip:
You know, unless Renault are heading out, I do not think that the FIA's punishment will be anymore than a removal of points and fine for this season.

WHen you think about it the FIA have too much to lose if Renault pull out of F1. They are too heavily involved in the GP2 series, and seeing as it is part of the support package, it could be so easy for Renault to also pull the plug on that - sparking that series into chaos.

The World series would also be put under threat.
You know, unless Renault are heading out, I do not think that the FIA's punishment will be anymore than a removal of points and fine for this season.

WHen you think about it the FIA have too much to lose if Renault pull out of F1. They are too heavily involved in the GP2 series, and seeing as it is part of the support package, it could be so easy for Renault to also pull the plug on that - sparking that series into chaos.

The World series would also be put under threat.

I actually agree. Renault's internal enquiry has taken care of the guilty parties. They will however face some sort of fine. That said there will be those who reckon they should be made example of by being kicked out of the sport.
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!