FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
If Renault are found to be dirty rotten cheaters, ban em.

There are several cheating teams still in Formula One...

I'm for banning all who cheat 'on purpose'.

Though I agree that most of the top teams would vanish.! :)

So, that means McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, Toyota and Brawn, at the very least, would be gone. :P

Can you really blame Brawn for the sins of Honda??

A team is a team. :P

So, that means McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, Toyota and Brawn, at the very least, would be gone. :P

Williams have never cheated then?
I was gonna be all mellow about this.

But, Massa lost the win at Singapore because of that incident. Thus he lost the championship. But aside me being a fan of Massa for a while. Really, that would cause quite a mess where it true, Clearly Renault would be a LOT of trouble. Influencing results. :nono:

I personally hope its not true.

Thought it was the fuel hose shenanigans?

I dunno, I don't remember anything that stands out. The McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, Toyota and Brawn (BAR) ones all stand out because they're quite recent/I read up on them.

I dunno, I don't remember anything that stands out. The McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, Toyota and Brawn (BAR) ones all stand out because they're quite recent/I read up on them.

He may be referring to the 6 wheeler FW08 which Keke Rosberg set some staggering lap times with, which never saw light of day and was mainly used to try and get Alan Jones to reconsider retirement. :hehe:

He may be referring to the 6 wheeler FW08 which Keke Rosberg set some staggering lap times with, which never saw light of day and was mainly used to try and get Alan Jones to reconsider retirement. :hehe:

No, i was just asking a question.

I wasn't suggesting Williams have ever cheated.

It would of supprised me if they did to be fair. :)
I think Mosley is trying to go out with a bang. It is ridiculous for the Governing body to take such conspiracy theories seriously, let alone any which are issued by the Piqgays.

This theory has no credibility because it's Piquet. I mean the man never kept it out of the barriers throughout his career.

If Renault really were cheating then why didn't they take advantage of "Piquet" in other situations? I mean they could have planned it all for Nelson to crash in Monaco, bring out the SC and then allow Alonso to capitalise.

Absolute rubbish. If this is Piquet's excuse as to why he was plainly s***... then i'm not buying it.
If Piquet claims he was told to, then no matter how ridiculous it sounds the FIA have to investigate it. Besides, when they disprove it, we can all laugh at Piquet. Again.

I agree, but would also add that Piquet should then be severely punished for spreading such lies and wasting the FIA's time.
If Piquet claims he was told to, then no matter how ridiculous it sounds the FIA have to investigate it. Besides, when they disprove it, we can all laugh at Piquet. Again.

I agree, but would also add that Piquet should then be severely punished for spreading such lies and wasting the FIA's time.

Revoke his superlicence and restrict him from competing for a year...or more...
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!