FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost

By myownalias
I did say immediately after the Spa weekend that it would be ironic if all three of Hamilton's new engines went kaput.. five races, two more engines...
By overboost
By overboost
By sagi58
Check out what I learned about Image this weekend...

Image Vettel complains about backmarkers and we get a long explanation about the frustration of a driver ((seems to me they were referring to Vettel's lack of success since going to Ferrari and that his frustration was showing here))...
Image Verstappen complains about backmarkets and we hear about how narrow the track is and how it's not always easy to move out of the way ((seems to me, they were suggesting if it's such a problem for Verstappen, he should attempt to pass those drivers under his own steam))...
Image Hamilton comments on backmarkers and we hear about how they're ruining the race ((...edit.... not "the" race; but, "his" race to the top step))...

It's all about perspective (a.k.a. bias), eh? Image
By gdh
Great defending by Max, it was close but only 1 move to defend his position. Everyone knows that he moves a bit late but in this case he did nothing wrong. We enjoyed hearing some of th racers commentary especially Hulks "see ya later". :rofl:
By overboost

By sagi58
...We enjoyed hearing some of th racers commentary especially Hulks "see ya later". :rofl:

Classic!! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!