0%
9 Could be the best race of the season
No votes
0%
10 One for the Ages!
No votes
0%
By overboost
How do you rate the race at the Hockenheimring?

Hungary was rated at 3.25

Britain was rated 5.8
Austria was rated at 6.9
European was rated at 2.7
Canada was rated at 5.4
Monaco was rated at 6.6
Spain was rated at 8.6
Russia was rated at 4.75
China was rated at 7.0
Bahrain was rated at 7.4
Australia was rated at 6.7
Yet another 4 from me; once positions were sorted out after the start, the top six didn't really change on track other than Ricciardo overtaking Verstappen who was on a different strategy.
By sagi58
Dagnabit... tried giving it a two; but, the screen jumped and I ended up giving it a 4...
can someone fix that??
Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 4.56.54 PM.jpg
Dagnabit... tried giving it a two; but, the screen jumped and I ended up giving it a 4...
can someone fix that??

Hm...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why is your screen so jumpy, what did you do to scare it? :P
Alcohol is clearly involved!

Germany gets a two form me. No excitement at all unfortunately.
By Stephen
Germany gets a two form me. No excitement at all unfortunately.

Yeah, Hamilton walked that. Other than the start nothing happened. Although when one driver reported spots of rain on his visor I started to pray to various rain gods - it wouldn't have changed the winner but would have been exciting to watch. Was pleased to see both Ferrari drivers so close but they evidently have no faith in their strategy department. Rosberg has lost the plot, again. Nice to see a resurgent Red Bull. Miss the old Hockenheim (imagine if each straight of the old circuit was DRS enabled!) - suspect this might be the nail in the coffin for this German GP.
By sagi58

Why is your screen so jumpy, what did you do to scare it? :P

Just getting fed up with knowing the results before the lights go out!! :whip:

p.s. overboost, of course alcohol has to be involved, how else can we survive this season? :thumbup:

p.s.s. DD... keep your politics out of our country... :P
p.s. overboost, of course alcohol has to be involved, how else can we survive this season? :thumbup:

Maybe all drivers should be required to drink a dozen shots of vodka before the race, that'd make it more interesting... I'd bet that Kvyat will win every race, being Russian, where they fill baby bottles with Smirnoff (might not be true). :-D

Maybe all drivers should be required to drink a dozen shots of vodka before the race, that'd make it more interesting... I'd bet that Kvyat will win every race, being Russian, where they fill baby bottles with Smirnoff (might not be true). :-D

Kimi would do pretty ok as well, me guess.

See our F1 related articles too!