No votes
0%
Hulkenberg
No votes
0%
Safety Car Driver
No votes
0%
Vote for the most exciting and best performer of the race from the list provided!

Please feel free to explain your choice. :thumbup:
Raikkonen put in an excellent performance today moving from P15 at one point up to P6 and the fastest lap. A vote for KR from me as well.
Last edited by overboost on 27 Jul 16, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Very definitively Kimi! His battle with Verstappen was the only thing that kept me tuned in,
as it turned out to be just another walk in the park.

Again, too bad Verstappen wasn't penalized for his tango skills on track...
ah, well, the rules is the rules, eh??
Dont understand why Raikkonen is winning this pole. His front wing management skills were not up to grade in this race

Not sure if you know this; but drivers can't see the front wing from the driving position so I would imagine judging distances can be tough; and the damage clearly did not effect the performance of the car. And frankly I can not think of a better driver on the day of the race.
Dont understand why Raikkonen is winning this pole. His front wing management skills were not up to grade in this race

Not sure if you know this; but drivers can't see the front wing from the driving position so I would imagine judging distances can be tough; and the damage clearly did not effect the performance of the car. And frankly I can not think of a better driver on the day of the race.

I am aware, but kimi was not. you would think after years of driving an F1 car he would easily 'Judge' where his front wing is and where the other cars are. Verstappen in the red bull deserved more plaudits for putting old man - ice man on ice (Though who hasnt these days :rolleyes: )

Actually I was amazed that Raikkonen was able to react so fast to not only save his wing but to avoid a major shunt into the back of the weaving Verstappen.
...Verstappen in the red bull deserved more plaudits for putting old man - ice man on ice (Though who hasnt these days :rolleyes: )

And, did you vote for Verstappen?

Don't be silly. I voted for an even better driver :hehe:

:P I figured as much!!

See our F1 related articles too!