FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.

Who was the 2016 Canadian GP Driver of the Race?

Hamilton
44%
Vettel
22%
Bottas
33%
Verstappen
No votes
0%
Rosberg
No votes
0%
Raikkonen
No votes
0%
Ricciardo
No votes
0%
Hulkenburg
No votes
0%
Sainz
No votes
0%
Perez
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Vote for the most exciting and best performer of the race from the list provided!

Please feel free to explain your choice. :thumbup:
Good to see Bottas do well and get himself on the podium. Good job. Sainz also did well coming from nowhere to 9th.
Pole position and fifth win. Godda hand it to the lad, he's king here. Give Max a couple more years though, that kids shapin up damn well! Close call.

Hard to give it to Hamilton as he made another big error with a bad start handing the race to Ferrari. Later Ferrari handed it back without a fight so Hamilton received another gift of a win without having to work to hard.

Max did look good especially defending against the hapless Rosberg at the end! :thumbup:
I'll give my vote to Hamilton, yes, he made a bad start but robustly defended against Rosberg and was on the correct strategy to win the race. Vettel made too many mistakes at the final chicane to be called driver of the race, Hamilton, other than being slow off the line didn't put a foot wrong.
I voted for Bottas on the F1 website best driver of the day (or whatever it is called) last night because he scored a podium so I will vote for him here too. However, I don't feel like I properly understand how the race played out because I watched the highlights on channel 4, which were not very good, and I am sure there were things that were missed out in the coverage.

See our F1 related articles too!