FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost

What to watch for in beautiful, amazing Montreal :

- Will Hamilton win on his most favorite track and eat away at Rosberg's wdc lead?

- Can Red Bull find another way to screw up Ricciardo's race?

- Is Ferrari the #3 team, or will a new turbo on a power track make the difference? Unfortunately I think that now they are almost all out of tokens so no more engine development for them in 2016 after only 5 races. Stupid token rules, how did competition become a dirty word in F1?? :thumbdown:

- Can the new ultra softs breathe life into the pit wall strategy calls? The one stopping 2015 race was exceptionally boring. The good news is that the popular ultrasofts cannot go make a one stopper work according to Pirelli so at least 2 stops are expected.

- Cool and rainy Sunday forecasted. Can Button pull off a repeat of his unbelievable 2011 victory?

- Will Bieber join Hamilton in Montreal after their extended 2 week vacation? We really don't want Bieber back in Canada so lets hope they part company.
Last edited by overboost on 12 Jun 16, 00:07, edited 3 times in total.

We really don't want Bieber back in Canada so lets hope they part company.

Au contraire my friend: we do want him in Canada where he belongs - they can have him and shove him for good :twisted::P:whip:
I don't think that is fair. He belongs to the world now, Canada cannot be held responsible.
I don't think that is fair. He belongs to the world now, Canada cannot be held responsible.

What goes around comes around. Canada is as responsible for the Bieber as it is for Céline Dion and poutine :hurl:
And Montreal is a good place to drink beer! Heineken announces global F1 partnership in Montreal.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-motor ... ts+News%29

Raikkonen was ready with his own version!

What goes around comes around. Canada is as responsible for the Bieber as it is for Céline Dion and poutine :hurl:

Not both Bieber and Celine. This is too much for one small country to endure. Let Hamilton continue his extended post Monaco romp with Bieber; Monaco win after party, playing pool, water skiing in Colorado, soccer match in California, helicopter ride in California, trail biking in Colorado, NBA finals in Cleveland; he can be responsible for him.

Last edited by overboost on 12 Jun 16, 00:28, edited 3 times in total.
So are we going to be filling the drivers water bottles with Heineken instead? talk about mixed messages... time for a ban on alcohol advertising, it can be just as dangerous as cigarettes.
Sniffpetrol agrees with you!

See our F1 related articles too!