10%
8 Exciting - a dramatic finish or an upset
30%
9 Could be the best race of the season
20%
10 One for the Ages!
No votes
0%
How do you rate the race in the Monaco showers?

Spain was rated at 8.6

Russia was rated at 4.75
China was rated at 7.0
Bahrain was rated at 7.4
Australia was rated at 6.7
Last edited by overboost on 12 Jun 16, 20:29, edited 3 times in total.
I'm going with a 5; some good battles. Which is par for the course at Monaco, the lack of overtaking opportunities makes Monaco dull for me.
I rated the race as a 4. When the track was wet there was some interest but when the track began to dry the absolute boredom set in. Especially in this fuel regulated formula Monaco becomes even slower and duller.
Honestly you guys are hard to please. Stating the bloody obvious about being hard to overtake, etc... it's Monaco, it always has been.

But there was changes of lead, battles for the lead, moments of upset. I thought it was pretty good.

Such a load of dull blah blah blah :thumbdown:
Went with a 5... sure, "some" good battles;
but, after that team order, the writing was on the wall...

First race I didn't watch to the end... :blush:
A solid 8/10, a wet Monte Carlo circuit meant the drivers really showed their skills (or lack of *cough* Palmer) which made it exciting throughout much of the race and we had a real fight for first position.
Honestly you guys are hard to please. Stating the bloody obvious about being hard to overtake, etc... it's Monaco, it always has been.

But there was changes of lead, battles for the lead, moments of upset. I thought it was pretty good.

Such a load of dull blah blah blah :thumbdown:

But there wasn't really a battle for the lead.

The battle was over when Red Bull put Ricciardo's car up on the jacks and forgot to bring the tires. After that it was just circling the track for almost 40 laps at tire saving speeds. The one chance at an actual on track battle developing was ruined by Hamilton shortcutting the chicane to defend.

I am not sure what the moment of upset might be, to me the dominant car of the past 3 years is still winning!

It wasn't the worst Monaco as the rain did produce some action in the early goings.

See our F1 related articles too!