No votes
0%
Bottas
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Vote for the most exciting and best performer of the race from the list provided!

Please feel free to explain your choice. :thumbup:
I went for Kimi Raikkonen.

Pretty unfortunate start for him, what with getting booted off by Vettel, and an excellent recovery from there. His climb back up the order, and the dice with Hamilton was all very entertaining.
I also thought that Kimi really had one helluva race!! If not for that "collision", I believe we would have had
both Ferrari boys on the podium... who knows, Rosberg may not have had any more luck than Hamilton if
he had gotten stuck in traffic, eh?
I'm going for Daniel Ricciardo, great start and was unlucky to pick up the puncture on lap 3, to come back from near the back of the field in a car that is far from the best to finish fourth is some feat. I think that the Red Bull has the pace to win on merit judging by the performance in China, but the luck was not with Ricciardo.
My vote was for Raikkonen. Wronged by his teammate in a botched passing attempt, his race was seemingly over.

Kimi then made a stellar recovery. He was dead last twice and still finished 5th. After the crash he was 22nd. And after his second stop he was dead last as well. And it’s not like that there were any free places given away by retirements. All 22 cars finished. Which is only the 6th time that has happened in Formula 1 since 1950. Thankfully, there was a safety car that helped him out a bit.

See our F1 related articles too!