FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.

Who was the Mexican GP Driver of The Race?

Rosberg
40%
Hamilton
No votes
0%
Bottas
40%
Kvyat
No votes
0%
Ricciardo
No votes
0%
Massa
No votes
0%
Hulkenburg
20%
Perez
No votes
0%
Verstappen
No votes
0%
Grosjean
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Vote for the most exciting and best performer of the race from the list provided!
Last edited by overboost on 02 Nov 15, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going with Bottas, he was in a feisty racing mood and finished as best of the rest, special mention for Sergio Perez, he may have only finished 8th, but he did it using only a single stop!
Rosberg drove the best car the best and without a mistake this time so I guess he is DOTR.

No one else really stood out, Bottas I suppose but his clumsy and perhaps spiteful pass on Raikkonen tarnished his drive. With the fastest car on track why wouldn't Bottas just make a clean and easy pass on the straight?

Kvyat and Hulkenburg get honourable mention.
Bottas I suppose but his clumsy and perhaps spiteful pass on Raikkonen tarnished his drive. With the fastest car on track why wouldn't Bottas just make a clean and easy pass on the straight?

I would say that Raikkonen caused the incident, having watched many replays, Bottas was clearly alongside through the left hander and then the right hander, Bottas had nowhere to go, he was already on the curb whereas Raikkonen had loads of track on the outside to avoid the collision.

See our F1 related articles too!