FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By madbrad
RIP sad to hear this, and just minutes ago I learned of the passing of Justin Wilson too.
By myownalias
RIP... although I don't feel so bad about Guy Ligier passing, he had a good life, did a lot with his life and was 85 years old. Justin Wilson passing however is much more of a tragedy as he was only 37 years old, just one year younger than I am. That said, all the drivers know the inherent risks in competing in motorsport.
By darwin dali
Yeah, 37 is not an age to die (38 however... :twisted: ), plus he left a wife and two children.
By myownalias
(38 however... :twisted: )

I better stay out of danger's way (easier said than done having to drive on Kansas' roads every day) for the next 2 months so I make it to 39.
By darwin dali
(38 however... :twisted: )

I better stay out of danger's way (easier said than done having to drive on Kansas' roads every day) for the next 2 months so I make it to 39.

:thumbup:
By sagi58
...I better stay out of danger's way (easier said than done having to drive on Kansas' roads every day) for the next 2 months so I make it to 39.

You haven't been on the 400 series of highways, I guess?
By myownalias
...I better stay out of danger's way (easier said than done having to drive on Kansas' roads every day) for the next 2 months so I make it to 39.

I drive on the 400 highway here in Kansas regularly, but I am guessing you are not talking about that!
By sagi58

I drive on the 400 highway here in Kansas regularly, but I am guessing you are not talking about that!

And, you're right, again!! :hehe:
Not only is it a busy highway, any other day (at any other time); but, it's also
the route many cottagers take on Fridays to their homes-away-from-home!

See our F1 related articles too!