FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By gdh
Glad for the break to be over and speculation over who's doing what will be answered.
By Jabberwocky
I though the same when they said 15 years ago

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By overboost
Spa!

The King of Spa has a new contract and there are new start rules, no computers! It should be an excellent weekend.
By myownalias
I will always remember Spa '98 because of DC spinning and taking half the field through Eau Rouge on the opening lap... As for this race, I can't help but think Mercedes will be in the prime seats, but I am hoping the slippery Williams will be able to challenge, maybe even beat one or both of the Mercedes.
By stonemonkey
The start will be interesting, not sure which way things are going to go there. I'm hoping McLaren's optimism after Hungary and with a new upgraded power unit is justified, whatever though, they won't be mixing it up at the front but hopefully someone can. Don't want to see a repeat of last year though.
By stonemonkey
After fp1, just caught the end of the session and looking close at the front at the moment but 16 and 18 for McLaren :(
By gdh
So far McLaren has amassed 55 grid penalty a new record. Maldy was back on form in the morning practice. Glad that Rosberg was not injured when the tire blew. Looking fwd to watching Saturday's runs and Sunday's race.
By stonemonkey
Lol, don't know if I'd find it quite so humorous if it was a front running team using such tactics though. I suppose it really needs to be someone at the back of the grid anyway for it to be an option.
By myownalias
The talking point is tires I guess, although I do think Vettel needs to shut the f**k up, blaming Pirelli for the failure when going against Pirelli advice to not attempt a one stop strategy. The plus side for the neutral fan, the tire failure was a great thing, Romain Grosjean getting a podium finish, the Enstone based team deserve this result.
By stonemonkey
It's always been the case that tyres occasionally fail, Silverstone a couple of years ago, pirelli were quite rightly criticised but I don't think they deserve it this time although there does still seem to be some uncertainty over Rosbergs failure in P2. There was a little recklessness in Vettels driving after the failure and they were pushing the limits a bit so yeah, he should shut the **** up.
By Jabberwocky
Even though there was loads of overtakes I was bored

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!