FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Jessica and Jenson robbed! A 'gas and steal'??

Anaesthetic gas may have been used against Jenson Button and his wife Jessica during a burglary in France, the Formula 1 driver's spokesman says. Two men, who stole jewelry including Jessica's engagement ring, may have pumped gas through the air conditioning before Monday's break-in, he said.

The Sun newspaper reported that valuables worth £300,000 were stolen.

The couple, who married in December, were staying with friends in a rented villa at the time of the burglary. Button's spokesman said: "Two men broke into the property whilst they all slept and stole a number of items of jewelry including, most upsettingly, Jessica's engagement ring.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33814823
In a case like this I think worrying and wondering about what actually happened while I lay there unconscious would occupy my mind more than what could have happened but didn't.
Maybe that's just me though.
If I was Jenson I'd be more traumatized by the fact that I was gassed and the robbers could've done more horrible things besides stealing my stuff.

Good thing that Lorena Bobbitt wasn't among the robbers, eh? :yikes:
If I was Jenson I'd be more traumatized by the fact that I was gassed and the robbers could've done more horrible things besides stealing my stuff.

Who says they didn't, ever heard the urban legend of the robbers who took everything except the camera and their toothbrushes?

Seems like this story of gassing may be some urban legend too, can't be done quite like in the movies.

See our F1 related articles too!