FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.

Who was the Austrian GP Driver of The Race?

Rosberg
25%
Hamilton
13%
Massa
25%
Vettel
No votes
0%
Bottas
No votes
0%
Hulkenburg
13%
Maldonado
13%
Verstappen
No votes
0%
Other
13%
Vote for your driver of the race from the candidates provided!
Alonso, he cleverly used the faster Ferrari to boost the McLaren.
I went with "other", as I feel that Alonso's concern for Kimi showed what a true sportsman is.
Also, in an interview, he was very clear in saying it was a racing incident. No mention of Kimi
having ruined his race. Just a good role model.
Had to go with Rosberg for this race. Massa and Bottas though get an honourable mention.

Rosberg did everything right in this race and got a very deserved win. He spanked Hamilton at the start was then able to set a pace that his teammate couldn't challenge. Also Rosberg seemed to strike a psychological blow on Hamilton who was left after the race complaining and making excuses about the bad 2014 clutches yet again, even though he had used them just months ago to win a championship!

The team seems to be behind Rosberg as well with a very exuberant victory celebration. So all in all a third win in the last four Rosberg has solidified the momentum in Austria and has put himself within striking distance for Britain.
Looks like Rosberg and Hamilton are making each Grand Prix tracks their personal playgrounds. They have been taking turns on the number one spot. For me, I like Rosberg more but I think Hamilton is on his way to win this season's F1 drivers championship. Here's to more f1 news - <-- Link Removed -->
Last edited by myownalias on 01 Jul 15, 03:33, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Forumula1.com is not a link depository for other F1 sites, contact an administrator about posting links.

See our F1 related articles too!