FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
Who will lift and coast their way through the beautiful Austrian countryside to glorious victory?

By sagi58
Back to back races!! Love it!!

Hopefully, this one will actually be a race.........Image
By myownalias
I feel a certain apathy to F1 at this time, the last six years of domination, first by Red Bull and now Mercedes plus the general lack of competition outside of a few midfield teams make the spectacle more of a borefest and Canada, which is normally a classic race produced the snoozer of the year. To be honest, I don't know if I am even going to bother watching this weekends race. There was a time when missing a race was unthinkable, now it's more of a case of if it works with my schedule I will watch it or just watch the online highlights.
By 1Lemon
I really hope the race wasn't as dull as.... all other races this year. :(
By sagi58
I hope it rains. I hope there's no safety car. I hope... *sigh*

Stranger things have happened!! :thumbup:
By oaba09
Not really enjoying this race just like canada...i cant believe Im saying this but Im starting lose interest in F1.
By sagi58
I watched it to the end... after Kimi and that pit stop, I wasn't as focussed...
well, until Vettel started closing in. Happy for Massa!!

Congrats to Rosberg and Mercedes... again...
By CigarGuy
Not really enjoying this race just like canada...i cant believe Im saying this but Im starting lose interest in F1.

There is too much of that going around.
By myownalias

There is too much of that going around.

I have been following F1 since 1991 as an enthusiast but the recent changes and processional races have made my mind turn off to F1, I'm sure that people would say that if my favourite drivers were winning all the time, I would be happier, but no, the last truly exciting season for me was 2010 when we had four drivers in with a shout of the title come Abu Dhabi.

This race, apart from the Alonso/Raikkonen crash and the handful of midfield overtakes, it was dull as dishwater, the fans have spoken about what they want to see, let's see if the FIA/FOM actually take that information on board and change the formula before the current apathy turns into complete distaste for the sport!
By gdh
It was nice boring background noise while we enjoyed a new brew of coffee this morning. Great start from Rosberg, too bad about Vettel's pitstop, nice to see Alonzo's concern for Kimi.
By sagi58
...nice to see Alonzo's concern for Kimi.

:clap: My highlight of the race!!
By darwin dali

...and JB's concern for FA as well.
By sagi58

...and JB's concern for FA as well.

Yes!! My apologies!!

See our F1 related articles too!